এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Project Officer, Health/ Nutrition, HCMP
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organization. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Lead the field team and prepare work plan.
- Ensure the implementation of all activities of the respective site.
- Ensure timely supplies and logistics to health centers.
- Provides training and on the job coaching to the FF and CHWS.
- Ensure targeted performance with quality.
- Supervise FF and FAs effectively.
- Coordination with camp/union level local administration.
- Ensure timely and correctly reporting of all activities.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Coordination, MICROSOFT OFFICE, Presentation skill, Reporting and Documentation, Supervision
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO * Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 13 May 2021 06:55:59 GMT