এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Project Officer, M&E, DRR, Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Develop and strengthening monitoring, inspection, and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures, and progress towards achieving the project output
- Recommend further improvement on the monitoring tools used monitoring and assessing the project
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project success
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress an achievement of results
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks
- Provide written report on weekly bases the progress on all project activities to Project Manager in addition to daily updates on issues and challenges faced that need immediate attention.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system and provide suggestions on improvement
- Provide statistics on the project
- Participate in project review sessions and assist Project Manager in preparing relevant reports
- Ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use
- Develop and strengthen documentations routines
- Ensure that projects are in compliance with the organization and donor Policies and Procedures, project management standards as they relate to M&E and reporting requirement
- Monitoring all the field level activities
- Ensure the consistency of monitoring tools.
- Monitor the Cash Distribution payment process.
- Lead the implementation of data quality controls and daily data quality assessments to ensure the integrity of project data.
- Develop program assessment tools for the project and organize and coordinate assessments and evaluations.
- Assist Project Manager in the preparation of reports in the findings and lessons learned from the project
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports
- Prepare the Monthly Cash Distribution Report (MCDR) which will be provided to the donor
- Develop a monitoring guideline for CFW
- Develop and strengthen the monitoring checklist of the cash distribution
- Preparation of monthly monitoring and MIS reports
- Organize and conduct training on M&E/MIS for project staff
- Prepare Issues Log and Risk Log of the project
- Develop M&E system for the Project
- Prepare and maintain the database for Cash Distribution and weekly Cash distribution report.
- Prepare the Monthly Cash Distribution Report (MCDR) which will be provided to the donor.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Master’s in Economics, Business Administration, International Studies or relevant discipline
- Skills Required: Monitoring and Reporting
- At most 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Data Analysis, Disaster Risk Reduction, FGD, Humanitarian Response, Monitoring and Evalaution * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 06:12:45 GMT