চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Registrar (Legal & Estate)
Job description: Job Context
USTC is seeking an Assistant Registrar (Legal & Estate) for its Registrar’s Office. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Registrar (Legal & Estate) on prevailing terms and conditions:
- Minimum Master’s degree in Law and good academic records
- 2-3 years’ experience in Asstt. Registrar (Legal & Estate) in a private university or any organization.
- Excellent IT skills
- Age at most 40 years
- The applicants should have at least 2-3 years’ experience in the University Education System with the Administration and Management and legal and estate affairs.
- The incumbent should have fluent communication and writing skill in English and excellent IT Knowledge including PPT presentation of meetings
- Excellent communication, collaborative, and interpersonal soft skills.
- Must have experience working directly with top management and dealing with government offices for estate matters and legal issues in the HC/JC.
- Must be experienced in reporting through email using Bangla and English.
- Exceptionally qualified/experienced candidates will get preference.
- Monitor legal risk in estate matters of USTC and advise accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for estate matters.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services in consultation with appropriate authority.
- Represent the USTC in the HC/JC with the Lawyer engaged
- Defend the service facilities code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs in consultation with the Lawyer
- Salary negotiable with perks for extraordinary candidates.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.