এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Support Engineer (ASE)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks, laptops, tablet, printers, scanners etc. and IT related accessories deployed in branches.
- Providing functional and operational support for software developed in-house i.e. Microfinance Management System, Asset Management, HR Managements, Internal Fund Management etc.
- Providing orientation and training to users.
- Providing technical support related to IT devices like PC, Laptop, Printer, TAB, UPS and installed Software Application etc.
- Identifying source of specific problem and resolving problem in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prioritizing requests based on severity/urgency of problem and impact to users productivity and overall ASA IT operations.
- Using online issue tracking Software i.e. JIRA for creating issues and getting solutions regarding any IT related problem.
- Providing supports to assigned branches in a district over the phone or in person as required.
- Work at office
- B.Sc. in CSE/CS/IT/EEE/Electronics from any academic institution approved by UGC of Bangladesh.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- Having working experience in network & hardware trouble shooting or software support in any reputed NGO/Organization will get preference.
- Must have ability to work under strict deadline.
- Able to work independently & under pressure
- Must be a team player
- Must be non-Smoker
- Should have experience of driving motorcycle.
- Should have good track record as IT support staff.
- Proven computer skills including MS Office applications, Excel and data Management Software.
- Hands on training in Hardware trouble shooting from a reputed institute.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Should have sound knowledge in English communication.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary Tk. 25,000/- per month (consolidated) during probation period. Probation period will be 1 (one) year long. After successful completion of probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- All admissible benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance, Naboborsho Allowance (Boishakhy) and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be attributed.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 02:44:46 GMT