এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Technical Officer (Nurse), Health; Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar, and host community people.
- Guide community health workers to ensure Home IPC measures for COVID 19 patients with mild to moderate symptoms and their families in Rohingya Camps.
- Provide directions by conducting further assessment of the patient in his/her home depending on the status of the patient.
- Take decision and facilitate referral for critical patients and follow up.
- Maritain linkages to other services and sectors like MHPSS, GBV, Child Protection, WASH, Shelter, Nutrition through Site Management.
- Ensure Daily reporting of cases.
- Monitor community health workers.
- On job support of Community Health workers for providing quality home based care for COVID 19 Patient with Mild to moderate symptoms.
- Coordinate with CiC, Camp Health Focal, Site Management and Others Health Providers in camp area.
- Conduct regular monitoring of the programme and provides reports accordingly.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- B.Sc in Nursing from any reputed university/ institute.
- Skills Required: Effective Communication, MICROSOFT OFFICE
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Nursing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Clinic, Hospital, NGO
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Have demonstrated competency to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have demonstrated skills in clinical planning and decision making.
- Have demonstrated effective skills in leadership, communication, team building and conflict resolution.
- Have ability to work with people of various backgrounds, culture and religion.
- Have ability to work under pressure, be flexible in challenging situation.
- Have willingness to visit fields and remote places.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have excellent writing, reporting and analytical skills.
- Have excellent knowledge and skill in Office applications.
- Have self-motivation, goal/result-orientation and team work.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 23:55:45 GMT