এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Technical Specialist (Clinic Supervisor), Health, HCMP (Project-based)
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Provide daily medical services to the Beneficiaries.
- Refer complicated severe cases to upazila health complex or other facilities.
- Prepare and manage duty roasters for Doctors, Midwives, Paramedics and Lab Technician in coordination with Technical Specialist-Health.
- Ensure quality service delivery from Primary Healthcare Centre.
- Conduct weekly and need base meeting with clinic team.
- Lead and submit requisition for medicine and other logistics.
- Oversee documentation of services and logistics.
- Prepare and submit daily service/activity/performance report to Management as required.
- Maintain effective coordination and communication with other programs under H&N sector.
- Attend coordination meeting at CiC officer in the camp.
- Maintain a well coordination with Health focal of the camp and Site Management Team.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Medical and Clinical Treatment Management, Primary Health Care * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Clinic, Hospital, NGO
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Have minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in Clinic, Hospital or Primary Health Care Center in NGO.
- Have excellent knowledge on management/ treatment, diagnosis of diseases, prescribing medicines etc.
- Have a good knowledge on public health and primary health care.
- Have ability to work with people of various backgrounds, culture and religion.
- Have good communication skill.
- Have a good acquaintance with people management.
- Have self-motivation, goal/result-orientation and team work.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and Others.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 03:00:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!