চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Associate Manager/ Manager, Operations Division
Job description: Job Context
Grade: SO – SPO
- Credit Administration
- All types of disbursement executions and Loan Limit Loading in the core banking system as per approved approval/sanction, PPG (Product Program Guideline), DOI (Departmental Operational Instruction) and Bangladesh Bank Guideline with proper due diligence;
- Execution of loan repayment, loan re-scheduling, restructure, interest waiver and write-off closure of loan accounts, charge realization and all other transactions as per approved guideline;
- Maintain Proper KPI (Key Performance Indicator), DCFCL (Departmental control function checklist) and efficiency monitoring and providing correct MIS;
- Reconcile financial transactions and voucher checks. Based on pre-auditing, take corrective measures and escalate to a supervisor;
- Handling all types of audit queries, provide comprehensive feedback on audit observations and obtain satisfactory audit ratings;
- Identify process gaps and initiate re-engineering with the guidance of the line manager.
- Asset & ROC Operations
- AOF (Account Opening Form)/receive loan file, maintain MIS, ensure proper documentation, data capture in share point and CBS (Core Banking System /FINACLE);
- Handling business queries;
- Creation, modification and verification of CIF (Customer Information From), update accounts and make KYC (Know Your Customer) and SMS banking activation;
- Create/verify loan account and disbursement;
- Receive and check documents of processing TD (Term Deposit);
- Update TP (Transaction Profile) of account in the system;
- Archive AOF/loan file and related documents;
- Ensure that all compliance and regulatory guidelines are closely followed up;
- Properly maintain DCFCL and timely escalation of OKRI and other reports to the management.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from reputed universities with a satisfactory academic track record;
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- 2-4 years of experience in Associate Manager’s role and 5-6 years of experience in a Manager’s role in relevant field;
- In-depth knowledge in process, policy, compliances and regulatory issues;
- Strong command over Microsoft Word, Excel, Access a PowerPoint and conceptual understanding of banking/financial software;
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Chittagong – Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 07:04:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!