এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Associate Systems Strengthening Officer (USAID funded Nobo Jatra Project)
Job description: Job Context
- The Associate Systems Strengthening Officer is responsible for facilitating the sustainable implementation and monitoring of all NJP program activities at Union level- this will include but not limited to, ensuring timely implementation of MCHN, WASH, Good Governance and Social Accountability, Livelihood, DRR, Gender and Youth interventions all under the technical guidance of the technical leadership team. Further, S/he shall represent NJP at the Union level, ensuring timely coordination with Union Parishad, NJP implementing partners (WFP + WI) and other relevant stakeholders as required.
- The position holder, shall possess technical expertise implementing multi-sectoral integrated programs, experience implementing USAID grants, and accomplished at coordinating and working as part of a team.
- The Associate Systems Strengthening Officer is expected to ensure that all NJP activities are implemented in a sustainable manner contributing to enhancing the resilience capacities of vulnerable communities in South West Bangladesh.
- Coordinate an integrated, systemic and sustainable implementation approach of all NJP interventions at the union level
- Facilitate and organize workshops, capacity building activities as required
- Support the timely implementation of project activities, participating in designing work plans and ensuring timely follow up at the Union level with the relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate capacity building for key system actors to improve functionality and service delivery as directed by technical leads.
- Facilitate Monitoring and Evaluation activities as requested by both technical and Monitoring and Evaluation teams
- Facilitate learning, knowledge management and documentation of Nobo Jatra systemic interventions
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- [Essential] Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
- Skills Required: Ability to Drive Motorbike, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Basic IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, Have valid motorbike driving licence, Project Implementation
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
DRR, Gender, MCHN, Social accountability, Youth Interventions * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Applicants must have the ability to drive motorbike with valid driving license.
- Have an understanding of project implementation cycle.
- Have an understanding of multi sectoral implementation.
- Oral and written communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience implementing USAID/other grants/donor funded project.
- Experienced in facilitating community capacity building.
- Experienced in coordinating and working as part of a team.
- World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work.
- World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation.
- Tk. 40000 – 45000 (Monthly)
- Attractive fixed salary will be provided as per organizational salary structure and policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 40000 – 45000 per month
Location: Dacope, Khulna
Job date: Wed, 12 May 2021 02:36:51 GMT