চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Executive/ Executive (HR & Admin), BIEZL, Mirsharai, Chattogram
Job description: Job Context
If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at Bashundhara Group where your contributions will always be valued. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Asst. Executive/ Executive (HR & Admin), Bashundhara Industrial Economic Zone Ltd. (BIEZL), Mirsharai, Chattogram.
- Responsible for Administrative, HR & Compliance issue of the BIEZL as per guidance of the Corporate Human Resources.
- Responsible for timely recruitment & selection process at BIEZL as per manpower planning.
- Responsible for maintenance of employee personal file, HRIS, attendance, payroll, allowances, employee welfare, transport management etc.
- Responsible for monitoring & ensure strict compliance of all HR and Admin related policies and procedures across the BIEZL.
- Responsible for arrange and coordinate official meetings at BIEZL and ensure the distribution of meeting minutes.
- Responsible to look after Industrial and Employee Relations affairs, including staff discipline, grievances and other related activities.
- Responsible to ease the movement and accommodations of Foreigners and guest.
- Ensure all policies are complied with BEZA act, Labor Laws and Company Rules & Regulations.
- Maintain close contact & effective liaison with various stakeholders regarding company interest.
- Ensure the food facility for all the employees of the BIEZl.
- Other duties & responsibilities related to BIEZL administration as & when required.
- Work at office
- MBA in HRM/ Masters with PGDSCM from any reputed Institute.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Beza act, Canteen, Factory HR Administration, HR and compliance, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Recruitment & Selection * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Paper
- Age at most 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Applicants must be willing to work at Economic zone.
- Ability to manage large number of workforce.
- Experience in Canteen Management, Security Management, Food safety, Health & Hygiene Management will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in all facets of HR and Admin functions.
- Well conversant with BEZA Act, labor law & rules.
- Must have Computer knowledge on Microsoft Office, Email, Browsing etc.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others benefits as per BEZA & company policy.
Location: Chittagong – Mirsharai, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 04:27:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!