খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Manager, Accounts & Finance
Job description: Job Context
Nazrul Group of Industries (NGI) is looking for Hard Working, Self Motivated and Committed Individual having strong leadership capability for the position of Asst. Manager Accounts & Finance, requiring the following Qualifications, Experiences, Skills and Attributes
- Overall activities such as financial planning, controlling, coordinating and supervising the accounts & finance related activities including Tax and VAT.
- Capable to prepare Cash Flow Statement, financial forecasting, Financial Statements, sound in inventory management, working capital management, Budgeting and Budgetary control over the whole accounts & finance of the company efficiently.
- Supervise and guide directly all activities related to the Accounts & Finance of the Company.
- Capable in handling the Tax & VAT related activities of the company individually and make liaison with the authorities time to time as and when required.
- Conduct a periodical review of Financials and operation policies and procedures; as and when necessary the amendments/improvements.
- Prepare and follow up the revenues, expenditures, budgets and to plan, develop, direct, control and analyze all accounting and financial statements, financial reports, special analysis and reports so as to review operational issues impacting the company and to pinpoint the weak areas.
- Capable to co-ordinate with the departments, to oversee the operations, check & confirm the accounting record keeping in time and Prepare the Financials; monthly, Quarterly as well as annually.
- Capable in handling both manual & software based accounting system.
- Post Graduate / MBA/ Masters in accounting in any reputed university, CA (CC) / Part Qualified would be preferable.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 5 years experience (Two years in similar position) with sound knowledge in handling Income Tax & VAT.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bangla and English, proficiency in computer MS Word, Excel, Power point presentation.
- ERP/ Accounting Software knowledge
- Loyal to the Superior and the Organization.
Chattogram, Dhaka, Khulna
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh – Khulna
Job date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 05:07:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!