চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Manager, Audit (Chittagong)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Internal audit activities like audit planning, development of audit methodology, guidelines, policies and procedures to execute audit activities efficiently.
- Perform financial & operational audits of the company’s business units in line with Standards of Audit to ensure & provide independent assurance that Companies risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- To prepare Management report with necessary analysis and comparison.
- Prepare internal audit programs based on risk assessment to alleviate potential risk.
- To review & report the VAT and Tax source deduction & return submission compliance as per Govt. rules & regulations.
- Report to the management on the Financial Statement of all units of the company in connection with relevant compliance & standards in time.
- Report on the weakness and non-compliance of the procurement systems.
- Report to the management on physical verification of inventory and fixed assets.
- To check and verify bill, voucher and commercial Papers.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Master Degree and Professional Qualification: CA Partly Qualified.
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: ACA, Accounts and audit, Compliance Audit, Cost and budget, Financial Budget, Fund Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounting and Finance, Accounts and audit, Business Planning and Budgeting, Compliance Audit, Cost & Management Accounting, Financial Reporting, Internal Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- Sound knowledge on Budget & Costing.
- Knowledge on Accounting, Finance, Auditing
- Sound knowledge on Govt. rules & regulation
- Technical Knowledge on Accounting Software.
- Advance skill on MS Office
- Attractive & Industry leading compensation package will be given
Job date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 04:00:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!