ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Manager – Audit
Job description: Job Context
This is a Mid-level position for the deserving candidate who has a strong analytical ability and would like to develop a career in the textile industry.
- The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of internal auditors to enhance the performance of the Audit department.
- Ensure proper audit reports with necessary observations and recommendations based on findings.
- Make plans and guide the Audit team to investigate various issues in an effective way.
- Review and finalize the draft reports and submit report to the management on weekly and monthly basis.
- Candidates need to be able to handle large scale auditing
- Ensure that the audit reports are accurate, match the audit objective, accepted by the audit subject bases on company standard and on regulatory rules, guidelines and contain recommendations.
- Physical verification of fixed assets and store items.
- Completing audit field work according to establish working schedule & Prepare Audit Plan.
- Prepares and analysis of audit data through computer aided audit tools.
- Check cash/ bank/ journal voucher and entries.
- Market survey & check collected quotation and verify procured items & check inventory in regular basis.
- Check & verify all kinds of bills/vouchers for ensuring the accuracy and/or correctness of accounting transactions of pre and past payment.
- Prepare audit & physical market verification reports for review of the management.
- Perform and supervise of Internal Audit Departmental activities as Head of Audit.
- Inspect cash in hand, receivable, payable & physical stock verification, etc.
- Inspect account books or systems for efficiency, effectiveness and/or acceptability.
- Participate in special & surprised audits, as and when required.
- Maintain audit documentation and/or files in a systematic manner.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Participate in manual & automated system design as an advisor on internal controls.
- Any other assignment not detailed herein & felt conducive by Management as and when necessary.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in CA CourseCA Inter completedPartly qualified CMA (at least 1200 marks completed) will be preferable.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Age: Around 35 years (May be relaxed for most deserving/qualified candidates).
- Minimum 5 years in relevant field.
- Absolutely proactive, smart, energetic, dynamic leadership, self-motivated, determined and be Tactful to meet the expectation of the company & capable to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in computer Accounting Software (Oracle Software-ERP) and computer literacy.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge about Audit report writing.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Internal Audit, Accounts & Finance related jobs.
- Wide travel across the country is required.
- Can do and get it done attitude.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy.
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:59:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!