ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Manager/ Deputy Manager – Supply Chain Management (Local Purchase)
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, hardworking, & honest individual for the above mentioned post.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies specially for Spinning mills, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Co-ordinate with factories for on time receive goods & make GRN.
- Co-ordinate with Finance Department for Vendor payment
- Any other job/work/responsibility assigned by Superior as well as Management time to time.
- Work at office
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline, Engineering (Bsc.Engg) in Textile Technology is preferable.
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Knit composite factory, Spinning
- Age 28 to 40 years
- At least 4 to 5 year(s) with any RMG industry in Supply Chain Department specially in Spinning Mils will be preferable.
- Must be able to work on software basis
- Must be able to work under pressure & fulfill deadline.
- Advance level Excel Knowledge is Mandatory
- Should have good command on English
- Should be able to lead SCM (Local Purchase) Team individually
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy
Location: Mirpur, Dhaka
Job date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 06:52:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!