ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Manager (E-Commerce)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Managing the operation of one or more online stores.
- Responsibility for meeting the defined business and marketing objectives.
- Managing, leading, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Proposing new website functions.
- Designing advertising campaigns to increase profits.
- Evaluating the success of advertising campaigns.
- Searching for new business partners.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with suppliers and business partners.
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns.
- Manage deployment and quality of supply chain (i.e. our vendors and partners).
- Represent the organization at local events and with local PR.
- Manage local regulatory concerns and local policy influencing individuals/ agencies.
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices.
- Degree in Marketing/MIS/Information Systems, or similar.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Completion of a pertinent Sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
Tk. 40000 – 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
Expected salary: 40000 – 50000 per month
Job date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 08:56:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!