চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Manager (HR & Admin.)
Job description: Job Context
- Premier 1888 Ltd. is looking for a dynamic and self-driven professional to join as Asst. Manager (HR and Admin).
- The candidate should be highly adaptable, inspires innovation and be able to lead change for optimum productivity.
- Follow-up Attendance, Salary Administration, Leave Management, Compensation Benefit & incentive schemes.
- Follow-up a sound Performance Management System for all workers, staffs and management personnel in the factory.
- Ensure 100% implementation of buyer’s COC, EPZ Labour Law-2019, Labour Law-2006, Fire Prevention and fire fighting law-2003 of Bangladesh .
- Ensure the factories always prepared/ready for following audits like, Social compliance Audit, Technical, CTPAT, ISO, BSCI,WRAP, HIGG, Detox etc.
- Follow up employee/labor relation & legal affairs work
- Preparation / Issue office note, memo, office order & circular in respect of HR issues
- Follow-up Appointment processing, Orientation / Induction, exit interview
- Ensure transfer, increment, promotion, separation, and confirmation related work.
- To develop, upgrade and implement HR & Admin policies, guidelines up to a reasonably acceptable standard for establishing smooth HR & Admin operation within the company.
- Follow up Disciplinary action & conduct departmental enquiry & grievance.
- Follow up expenditures like staff & workers salary & wages, overtime & night allowance, incentives, education allowance, Tiffin bill, Final settlement bill etc
- To improve workers and management relationship, communication with workers & staffs, attend participation committee meeting and safeguard the facility against labor unrest and conflict.
- Ensure security of plant, properties, premises & personnel.
- Negotiate/resolve daily problems among workers/staffs etc on administrative issues.
- Liaison with BEPZA, Compliance auditors, Fire & Civil Defense, Labor Office, Labor Court, Police Station, KGDCL, PDB, DoE (Environment), Municipality, etc.
- Administer the transport management system.
- Update all licenses, certificates.
- Follow up hygienic issues.
- Deal with recruitment process, manpower planning, leave management, attendance monitoring.
- Organize training and development as per company policy and procedure.
- Follow 5s to maintain bright housekeeping and cleanliness of workplace.
- Supervise on environmental sustainability for the organization through all the activities & work procedures.
- Initiate any other task assigned by the management.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM, Business Management
- PGD in HRM will be preferred.
- 7 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Admin, Compliance, HR * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 4-5 years’ experience in the same position.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Good command in writing & speaking English.
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
- Transportation & subsidized lunch.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Job date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 02:13:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!