চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Manager (Quality Department)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure Quality Management System.
- Ensure Test Method Validation.
- Ensure all tests of RM&PM and finished products as per specification, and maintain to tag to them as approved or rejected.
- Ensure every step of final production by confirming required specification, conducting visual and measurement test and take immediate corrective measure if needed communicating with Production Officer, APM & supervisor, QA.
- Ensure stability test of all finished products.
- Ensure adherence to GMP guideline.
- Check the quality (physical & chemical parameter) of retention products after a certain period of time to confirm the stability of products.
- Test the complaint products and find out the reason of complain and take corrective measure immediately giving feedback to production and marketing & sales department.
- Test the return of products for re-use or rejection.
- Carry out the SOP as needed for the any Department.
- Schedule and assign activities; ensure current Good Manufacturing Practice & Good Laboratory Practice such as Quality, Safety & Efficacy of the product.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Academic qualification will be consider in case of more experience
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum working experience about 3 to 5 year(s).
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Working Experience in similar post will be added advantage.
- Good Communications Skills both Bengali and English.
- Computer Skill in MS-Office & Internet based Application
- Males & Female both are allowed to apply.
- Able to take challenge of achievement.
- Have the capacity to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company rules
Job date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 05:05:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!