ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Manager/ Sr. Officer – Land Development
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: Dhaka City
- Identifying, sourcing and acquiring lands/projects – Identifying new development opportunities and evaluate the business feasibility in line with the business plan of MREL
- Survey the environment to identify and benchmark best practices, latest developments and potential areas of growth in the industry to enhance selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Preparing Technical Financial Feasibility studies of the new opportunities / proposed projects and getting it approved by the senior management.
- Setup timely meetings with potential prospect and listen to their wishes and concern, negotiating land acquisition contracts for minimum price.
- Ensure good relationships based on integrity throughout the real estate community – landowners, brokers, developers, attorneys, all related stakeholders and personal relationships which may lead to an opportunity. Attend networking events to generate new contacts and source deals
- Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information & deliver them to senior management
- Should be well acquainted with rules and regulations for land acquisition and have a good understanding of government laws.
- The development plan system, housing land audits, potential change of uses and up-to-date planning policy/ precedents within local authorities and government
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Preferred Professional Certification: Land Surveying
- Skills Required: Land Acquisition, Land Development, Land Hunting, Land Procurement
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Sales * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 27 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Analytical and Land Documentation skills
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to employees’ wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Job date: Tue, 11 May 2021 07:30:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!