চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Asst. Officer, QC
Job description: Job Context
The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Quality Control/ Audit, Production Management (Knitting & Weaving).
- As QC Asst. Officer you will be responsible for ensuring and managing the quality of all garments processing through our manufacturing facility to ensure they are fit for quality.
- You will be expected to work both individually and also as part of a team, ensuring that your team adhere to our strict quality control guidelines.
- You will be expected to be capable of handling tight time pressures without compromising your work or that of your team members.
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas:~
- KNIT & WOVEN GARMENT INSPECTION.
- Quality Control Management (Cutting, sewing & Finishing).
- Creation of Inspection Reports.
- Monitoring of Input and Output.
- Team Management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to judge professional situations and relationships and represent the best interests of the company.
- Knowledge on yarn count, Knit Fabric processing, production, Quality & Lab test Procedure
- Strong leadership, team management, problem solving and multi tasking skill.
- Should be well-groomed, smart and energetic.
- Should have capacity to drive both team, individual and communicate effectively with positive influence.
- Good knowledge & skills in computing.
- Strong technical knowledge in Knitting system.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- As Per Company Policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 07:53:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!