এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Audit & Compliance Officer
Job description: Job Context
Reporting to the supervisor, the overall purpose of this position is to take part in internal audits, monitoring, risk management, quality control and assurance, and standardization of the functions of the organization. Develop processes to ensure adherence to policy, prudent reporting requirements, management and internal controls.
- Develop risk based audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities in related departments.
- Conduct internal audits to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the established internal control and procedures and compliance.
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other notification provided to management.
- • Analyze audit findings and recommendations with management.
- Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
- Monitor timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by the supervisor.
- • Keep abreast with latest developments in the head office audit and accounting fields with a view to enhancing internal audit function.
- Assisting Coordinator Audit- Internal Audit in the planning, organizing, directing and monitoring of internal audit operations.
- Assisting Coordinator Audit- Internal Audit in managing identification and evaluation of the organization’s audit risk areas and providing significant input to the development of a risk-based audit plan.
- Internal audit report preparation and submitting the report to the Coordinator/Director Audit as per deadline.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Coordinator Audit/Director Audit.
- Examine and verify operational and financial processes and other supporting documentation.
- Documentation of audit result/ answer.
- Bachelor degree/ Master’s degree.
- Business studies background candidates will get preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
microfinance * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 40 years
- Must have minimum 5 years practical experience in Micro credit program as an Auditor/ Branch Manager/ Regional Manager including at least 3 years practical experience of managing 1 branch.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience as a Branch manager/ Regional Manager/ Auditor of Micro credit program.
- The candidates should have a valid driving license for motorcycle and the mentality to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Must have proficiency in computer.
- Candidate should be honest, hard worker & non-smoker.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 25250 – 27446 (Monthly)
- Probation Period Salary: Tk 25,250-Tk 27,446 . After Confirmation Salary will be: Tk 27,720-Tk 30,030
Compensation & Other Benefits
- After being permanent upon successful completion of probation period (six months), other benefits will be provided as per the organizational policy i.e. provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance (kormi Bima), medical allowance (Kormi Sohayota Tohobil) etc.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 25250 – 27446 per month
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 06:06:47 GMT