এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Audit, Risk & Compliance Head Of Department
Job description: Job Context
- DURATION:1 Year
- START DATE: ASAP
- CONTRACT TYPE: FIXED TERM
- The Head of Audit, Risk and Compliance (ARC) will ensure an independent and continuous assessment of the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the internal control systems and risk management strategy of Action Contre La Faim (ACF) Bangladesh. The team will accomplish its objectives by ensuring a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and compliance processes, under the leadership of Head of Department and leveraging Head Quarter & external when needed.
- The ARC team will provide risk management advisory services to partner organizations and leadership, under the guidance of the Country Director`s office, as part of encouraging and enabling effective joint risk management environment.
- Your detailed responsibilities in this position will be:
- Mission 01: To ensure development of the Internal Audit Tools/ Chartered in line with the international standards and based on organizations policy:
- Lead to develop risk-based periodic audit plans both in country office and in base offices detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
- Ensure model audit programme based on International auditing standard and organization’s policy, procedure and good practices.
- Make the modification of Audit Plan and Audit Programme on a regular basis as require and ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure and monitor audit assignments are achieved as per Audit Plan.
- Mission 02: To ensure effectiveness and efficiency of ACF operations in Bangladesh, specifically Risk Management and internal control structure:
- Identify key areas of risk within the ACF Mission in Bangladesh and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Ensuring the mission maintain documentation standards in all work areas of Finance, HR, Logistics, Liaison and programs.
- Leading audit team for conducting periodic internal audits in the capital and all bases and identify control gaps
- Aware/ Alert senior management about potential risk and opportunities for improvement by sharing appropriate recommendation.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance with applicable laws, regulations and ACF rules and procedures.
- Review and monitor mission’s compliance with Taxation regulation and provide timely support to the management and field staff.
- Arrange necessary training and capacity building to mission’s staff/ Partner staff on all compliance issues.
- Mission 3: To analyze the audit results and monitor corrective action
- Lead audit team to perform audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Circulate comprehensive audit report and ensure action plans with management in a tactful and constructive manner.
- Discuss and follow up on audit findings and recommendations with departmental managers and report significant issues to senior management.
- Monitor closely audit action plan and identify latest status of pending audit recommendations.
- Mission 04: To evaluate due diligence process of partner NGOs and monitor operations
- Lead due diligence team for conducting exercise for new partner
- Ensure regular audit to the partner organization based on risk base audit approach and approved audit program
- Circulate comprehensive audit report to both ACF and Partners’ senior management
- Ensure action plan and monitor corrective measure through proper coordination with Partnership and Institutional Relation Department
- Provide support to review agreement and other legal papers of partners in light with risk management
- Mission 5: To coordinate donor, external and government audit:
- Provide technical support for hiring a qualified chartered accounting firm for conducting various government audit such as FD6, FD7, donor and consolidated audit
- Coordinate HQ / In country donor audit and External audit
- Provide technical support to various department for mitigating audit findings
- Ensure government audit such as FD6,FD7 and Consolidated audit report are submitted to the authority in time
- Take initiative to share external audit report to the donor as per requirement
- Support various department to follow audit recommendation.
- Mission 6: To coordinate Complain And Feedback Mechanism and provide support to prevent and manage financial fraud:
- Participate to form Investigation team and ensure investigation as a member of complain and feedback mechanism.
- Preserve adequate supporting papers in the working file that retained in accordance with the requirement of TOR and standard practices.
- Ensure timely production of the Investigation Report to the management containing comprehensive and relevant observations and recommendations.
- Identify risks of fraud and corruption through preventive and monitoring mechanisms.
- Develop initiatives to ensure team at capital and field are aware of the risks of fraud and corruption.
- Provide recommendations based on the day-to-day control and audit.
- Ensure HQ fraud reporting in line with policy.
- Master Degree in Business discipline with additional Chartered Accountancy Course completed.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in an INGO/ UN organization/ NGO from which 3 years relevant working experience a Managerial position.
- Experience with managing major donor audits (ECHO, FCDO, SIDA, SDC, GAC, USAID/PRM/OFDA) etc. and significant financial volume.
- Excellent credibility and networking among peers in the sector
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in both Bangla and English;
- Computer literacy, comfortable with advanced MS office skills (Excel)
- Highly mature interpersonal skills and experience in managing strategic relationships.
- Ability to operate deliver effectively in high paced, multi-cultural work environment.
- Understanding of risk management in humanitarian organizations working Bangladesh.
- Honest, accountable and dependable.
- Comprehension of ACF Charter, Child Protection Policy and understanding of humanitarian principles.
- Gross monthly Salary BDT 187,000/;
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 02 basic salary per year.
- Provident Fund: 7.5% of Basic Salary.
- End of Contract Benefits: As per organization policy.
- Medical coverage: 80% hospitalization coverage medical expenses (max limit BDT 120,000 per year).
- Group Life insurance and Group Personal Accidental Insurance
- Maternity Benefit: 3 (three) basic salary.
- Birth Allowance, Marriage Allowance, etc.
- 18 days of paid annual leave per year.
- 10 days of paid casual leave per year.
- Upto 01 month of paid sick leave per year.
- Upto 26 calendar week’s maternity leave.
- Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, etc.
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform (online base) Cross knowledge.
- Participation to external training upon eligibility of the request
Job date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 05:26:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!