ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Back-end Developer (Java Spring boot)
Job description: Job Context
Responsible for design, development, technical review, deployment and proving technical support to the application by following (Software Development Lifecycle) SDLC standards. This position is highly responsible for understanding programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users and creating a better end-user experience.
- Development of high quality back-end code and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure that security and quality assurance best practices are followed throughout the entire software development life cycle
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and new libraries
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science
- Skills Required: Java, java spring boot, JPA, OOP, Relational database systems: MySQL PostgreSQL Oracle
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Strong software development experience and clear concept in OOP (Preferable: Java) and design pattern
- RESTful web services development experience using Java/Spring Boot technologies
- Experience integrating JSON data sources and APIs.
- Experience working with Relational Database (e.g., MySQL, SQL Server) and Object-Relational Mapping technology (e.g., JPA/Hibernate).
- Skilled in performance tuning, query plan / explain plan analysis, indexing, table partitioning
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Working knowledge of code versioning tool (e.g., Git/SVN).
- Strong experience with API Server and API Client Development
- Experience in Agile/Scrum or working in highly dynamic and changing environment.
- Understanding of automated Unit, Integration, and other testing techniques.
- Able to prepare any software development related documents and perform technical reviews
- Should be capable to work under pressure as individual or in team
- Good Communication skills and Open to learn new technologies.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:46:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!