ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Backend/ Full-stack Developer
Job description: Job Context
TecheGate (www.techegate.com), a growing IT company in Bangladesh a division of TripeGate looking for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for their various projects phase by phase. This is a Permanent Job.
- Must be a team player and very enthusiastic about his/her tasks.
- Need to optimize and customize existing code as per business requirements.
- Work on various ongoing projects simultaneously under deadline.
- Need to complete the task on time under pressure.
- Report about progress to supervisor.
- Learn latest technologies and apply to ongoing project simultaneously.
- Designing functional workflow from business requirements and implementation.
- Need to find the solution to existing problems
- Work from home
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: At least 2 year(s) experience in development of software., including Vue CLI, Vue Router, Vue.js ecosystem, vuex
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Laravel Framework, MySQL, PHP * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
E-commerce, Travel Agent, Software Company
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in Backend development, integration, and deployment.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience in PHP (Laravel), Rest API integration, Soap API Integration, Node (Express Server, socket.io).
- High-level knowledge of SQL query building with Laravel Eloquent/Query builder.
- Hands-on experience in building Rich UI components with React/Vue/Angular would-be a plus
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on knowledge on MySQL database structure/designing for optimized performance
- Modern OOP PHP development, following best practices and modern design patterns
- All aspects of the Laravel framework
- Should have experience working on Unix/Linux server related operations
- Should have a good understanding of version control systems and their concepts (Bitbucket, Git)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment in a remote workplace
- Experience in end-to-end performance tuning.Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent skills to debug ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Knowledge and understanding of Multi-threading and microservices would be a plus.
- Experience in event-based messaging with Kafka/RabbitMQ/Redis would be a plus
- Tk. 25000 – 35000 (Monthly)
- Salary will be negotiated as per his/her experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Expected salary: 25000 – 35000 per month
Job date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 08:37:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!