এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: BEmONC Doctor (Teknaf Base)
Job description: Job Context
- About Terre des hommes:
- Since 1960, Tdh has helped build a better future for deprived children and their communities, making an impact with innovative and sustainable solutions. Active in more than 45 countries, Tdh works with local and international partners to develop and implement field projects which improve the daily lives of over 3 million children and their relatives, in the domains of health, protection and emergency relief.
- Following the massive displacement of around 742,000 Rohingya people into Bangladesh, since the end of August 2017, Tdh is implementing an emergency response program to provide relief to the Rohingya refugees and host communities, notably on Child protection, WASH and Health.
- PURPOSE OF POST:
- He/she is responsible for the provision of quality clinical care to beneficiaries employing good patient care practices and applying recommended medical protocols, and supporting the collection of health data and information, and management of medical supplies, and inputting in strengthening overall project performance.
- Provide direct clinical care, working closely with the other clinical staff/ midwives to ensure the delivery of high-quality comprehensive emergency and MCH care services and sexual and reproductive healthcare services are ensured.
- Manage Paediatric, Neonates and Obstetric emergencies presenting to the BEmONC, ensuring appropriate referral as needed
- Provide clinical support to the teams and monitors prescriptions and conducts audits to ensure legitimacy and clinically justified based on WHO/MoH protocols
- Ensure all patient consultations and treatments are appropriately recorded
- Oversee the provision of quality care within the BEmONC, ensuring consultations and treatments are in line with relevant clinical protocols, guidelines and standard methodologies
- Provide health and hygiene promotion to patients and caregivers
- Ensure that IMCI protocols are implemented and followed by all staff (Nurses, Midwives, vaccinators)
- Ensure appropriate infection prevention and control measures are in place at the BEmONC and monitor staff adherence
- Ensure patient confidentiality is respected, and that all consultations are conducted in a dignified and respectful manner
- Staff Supervision & Development
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions
- Provide medical support and mentorship to other clinical staff, providing on-the-job training where needed
- Directly supervise the following staff Midwives, Nurses, cleaners.
- Collaborate with outreach team for vulnerable beneficiaries to increase service utilization.
- Ensure regular inventory and consumption tracking of medical drugs and supplies
- Work with relevant staff to ensure prompt requesting of medical drugs and supplies
- Ensure all patient consultations are documented and patient records completed
- Assist and supervise medical staff in maintaining facility registers and other data collection tools, ensuring the accurate and timely recording of information
- Assist and supervise BEmONC staff in daily data collection, compilation and reporting of data.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Clinical Experience, Hospital, NGO
- Only females are allowed to apply
- One-year professional experience in hospital/clinic/NGO level after the internship in SRH.
- Licensing registration by the Doctors board
- Up to date knowledge of medical protocols and guidelines including essential drugs and tests list, integrated management of childhood illness among others
- Good and professional patient care approach
- Basic knowledge of medical supply management
- Basic knowledge and experience managing medical records including DHIS
- Experience in disease early warning and alert systems
- Good Social and communication skills
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
Tk. 98000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Health Cost Reimbursement
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 02:07:39 GMT