এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: BRAC District Coordinator, Partnership Strengthening Unit
Job description: Job Context
- Enhancing the image of BRAC by the BRAC District Coordinator (BDCs) through improving their leadership and strengthening partnership within BRAC programmes and with Government as well as other agencies including NGOs and media.
- Job Location: BRAC Field Office
- Coordinate and maintain liaison with District and Upazila Government authorities as well as with other Government offices and private organizations.
- Establish, maintain, and strengthen relationship with the relevant people, Government officials and Private Development Organisation (PVDO) /NGOs’ of the location.
- Build strong relationship with District/ Upazila level journalists of both print and electronic media and publish articles/ success stories in the local and national newspapers.
- Attend local meetings/workshop/programmes organised by BRAC and local administration. Also, invite local Government officials for their participation in BRAC programmes authorised by PSU.
- Organise field visits for the Government officials of District and Upazila administration.
- Organise and implement exposure visits for both national and international delegation by taking all sorts of assistance from the local programme management.
- Play role as Designated Officer in line with Right to Information (RTI) Act and provide information to applicants according to the RTI Act.
- Organise/ coordinate celebration of National and International Days and other special programmes.
- Obtaining certifications from office of the Deputy Commissioners (DCs) and Upazila Nirbahi Officers (UNOs) in order to support programmes for fund release by the NGO Affairs Bureau.
- Playing active role as Incident Commander during the natural disaster and maintain effective coordination with Humanitarian Programme
- Facilitating District Programme Coordination (DPC) meeting, taking discussion notes and circulating it through e-mail across BRAC.
- Playing active role being member of District Case Management Committee (DCMC), and Office and Land Management
- Assisting Advocacy for Social Change (ASC) team to accomplish different surveys and events at field
- Organising BRAC-wide events (BRAC day, different fairs, messages disseminations, staff get together) at all field offices.
- Undertaking initiatives to resolve issues/problems accrued suddenly, i.e: accident, fire, security, election roles, harassments, taxes, office rent and deed etc.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Masters in any discipline from recognised University/ Institution with all second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in academic examinations. No 3rd division/ class or equivalent CGPA is acceptable
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in coordinating functions of development sector with Government authorities
- Knowledge on Government policies, procedures and protocol
- Tactful and diplomatic to deal with stakeholders involved
- Writing skills of press notes
- Communication skills in the field of Local Government Administration and media
- Understanding of basic socio-economic information of Bangladesh
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Bengali and English
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Power-point, Email and internet browsing
- Female candidates are specially encouraged to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
Job date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 03:35:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!