এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Branch Accounts Officer, Finance & Accounts, HCMP
Job description: Job Context
- BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox’s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Carry out day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping of respective branch accounts office
- Assist in ensuring organizational standard accounting procedures are followed for all payments to vendors/ partners, advance liquidation and prepare & disseminate financial reports timely
- Prepare staffs’ salary sheet
- Verify and disburse salary of respective branch
- Prepare reports and submit to UAM and RAM if and when necessary
- Submit cash requests to Upazila Accounts Manager on a regular basis to ensure financial support to project operation and prepare Bank reconciliation
- Record and maintain Petty cash and bank transactions reports
- Assist in preparing the monthly financial reports
- Verify invoices and prepare payment vouchers
- Maintain the disbursement/ payment vouchers
- Deposit all funds (both cash & checks) into the appropriate bank accounts
- Assist to ensure correct and timely payments to vendors
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Maintain proper documentation and recording of documents and information
- Maintain leave & movement register
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place and also encourage others to do so.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Finance/Accounting will get preference
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts and Finance * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Have computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (Especially in MS Excel)
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders in a sensitive environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, and coordination skills.
Cox’s Bazar (Cox’s Bazar Sadar, Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 04:33:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!