এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Branch Manager
Job description: Job Context
Organization for the Poor Community Advancement “OPCA” is a local voluntary, non-profitable, non-political and development organization in Bangladesh. It started journey from Mirsarai Upazila under Chittagong district in 1992. Now OPCA is working in Chittagong region i.e. Chittagong, Cox`s Bazar, Noakhali, Laxmipur, Chandpur, Brahmanbari district and CHT.
- Prepare Annual action Plan and budget according to organizational target and implement the activities as per plan
- Provides support to FOs for formation of groups, selection of members as per organization policy
- Regular effective group (Somity) visit and checking passbook, loan application, household visit of beneficiaries and propose and ongoing project
- Disseminate equal job assignment among the FOs and follow up regularly
- Checking regular collection sheets of all FOs, collection amount, targeted savings and loan disbursement etc.
- Checking and approve all bill/vouchers and cashbook, ledger book and others necessary registers through Gbanker software.
- Prepare and checking AIS and MIS report
- Take proper action to recovery dues loan and regular communicate with defaulter members
- Take measures to prevent new dues and expansion of the program
- Maintain organization policies and procedure
- Perform any other job responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Master’s Degree in any Discipline.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Preference will be given to Female Candidates.
- 2 years of practical working experience as Branch Manager especially PKSF funded program
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision, be a self-starter, team builder, innovative, and demonstrate the capacity for maintaining high professional standards and a positive, can-do attitude, in a rapid growth setting.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 20000 – 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Expected salary: 20000 – 25000 per month
Job date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 01:20:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!