খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Branch Manager (Khulna)
Company: Standard Chartered
Job description: About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To position the branch as an effective retail sales and service outlet by providing superior customer focused service increasing the customer base and achieving the branch asset & liability targets
- To ensure all the Group & Local Regulatory guidelines are followed in operations of the branch.
- To achieve targets in terms of building assets and liabilities set forth in Job Objective
- To capitalize on cross-sell opportunities
- To communicate with customers and potential customers for sales opportunities.
- To help and organize sales promotions (presentations, seminars, exhibitions etc) in co- ordination with other BM & sale channels.
- Create and maintain a compliance culture through maintenance of the ORMAF – Operational Risk Management Assurance Framework (ORMAF) in the branch.
- Oversee and Approve Cash activities as detailed in DOA & Teller Transaction Policy.
People and Talent
- Have open channels of communication & maintain high levels of motivation among staffs
- Organize training for staff based on training gaps & handle career planning & professional performance management
- Coordinate and assist regulatory and other audits
- Timely submission of accurate compliance and risk reports
- Surprise checking of Maintenance operations and subsequent destruction of security items e.g. undelivered card, i-Banking PIN, TIN, Cheque Books etc.
- Maintenance and subsequent destruction of security items e.g. undelivered credit card, gift card, retained credit card, i-banking password, supersavers PO etc.
- Request for authorization for card cheque processing
- To be responsible for the branch security management and coordinating with Administration as and when required.
- To meet transaction processing standards & ensure good cash management
- To ensure that branch maintain all the records that are auditable for good audit rating
- To ensure compliance with Group & local directives for preventing Money Laundering
- To ensure the awareness of business continuity plan among the department and perform the role of DCC for the assigned department coordinating with BCM.
- To act as BMLPO and liaise with Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer (CMLPO) and Legal Advisor for MLP related issue, such as Suspicious Activity Reporting etc.
- To act as a one of Bangladesh Bank signatory based on Power of attorney empowered by CEO-Bangladesh.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- General Managers (CB)
- Head of Credit & Collections
- Head of Consumer Banking
- Head of Service Quality
- Head of Proximity Banking
- Head of Legal & Compliance
- Relationship Managers
- Chief Operating Officer
- Head of Corporate Affairs
- Treasury Dealers
- Business Continuity Manager
- Operational Risk Manager/Officers
- Support Unit Departments Heads (Financial Control, Administration, Personal, IT)
- Existing and Prospective customers
- Local Regulatory Authority
- External Auditors
Health & Safety:
- To be responsible for managing and reporting the health and safety issues within the branch and coordinating with Country Heath & Safety Manger.
- To ensure that branch staffs are adequately trained and supervised on H&S issues.
- To ensure that employees are free to raise H&S issues and that these issues are addressed accordingly
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a retail sales/service environment
- University Graduate
- Language proficiency for written and verbal communication
- Good Knowledge on local banking regulations
- Good knowledge of SCB Retail products
- Gook knowledge on Group Policy for branch operation and operational policy
- Computer skills (word processing & spreadsheet)
- Adequate Banking knowledge & experience
- Leadership & management skills
- Strategic decision making skills
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Planning & forecasting skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 07:01:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!