ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Business Analyst – PMO
Job description: Job Context
The Business Analyst & Project Management role is to establish strong communication channel with SBU stakeholders to translate business objectives into technical product requirements for development and to designs, defines, and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from user story definition/BRS with close guidance from supervisor and PMO. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve business and systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Assists and advises Project Sponsors, Functional Managers, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment.
- Supports and verifies Project Manager’s managing resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges.
- Assist in the planning, design, development, of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Manages resources who are responsible for business projects and programs involving cross functional teams and delivering products through the design process to completion.
- Maintains processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Ensures client requirements, quality of work, and project profitability.
- Work with internal and external customers to Collect/analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the agile software development team.
- Analysis to solve product related problems and to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Prepare complete HLD documents/BRS and prepare to take approval from concern.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation taking concern from PMO.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Work closely with senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio and to fulfill sprint outcome according to plan.
- Increase an understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities and other new trends.
- Supports Project Manager’s leading multi-disciplinary technology teams in the achievement of technical project objectives and assists in removing barriers.
- Coordinates and tracks technology project resources, staff, assets, and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes.
- Serves as escalation point for all project related issues.
- 4 years Graduation / Post Graduate or university degree in the field of computer science / Information Technology /MIS
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Analyst * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
- Knowledge on agile practice and processes.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects and still meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Ability to make sound and logical judgments.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel/project management skills.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of creating needs assessments, budgets, and so on.
- Able to conduct research into issues and products as required.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 08:51:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!