ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Business Development Executive
Company: Talent Centric Limited
Job description: Job Summary
Job Summary: The Business Development Executive will conduct industry research to identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets. Moreover, he/she should take an active role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
Eventually, this position requires an individual who is energetic, well-spoken especially in English, and eager to close sales and increase the revenue of the business.
Job Location: Baridhara, Block – J, Dhaka
– Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.
– Understanding client needs and offering service and support.
– Building business relationships with current and potential clients
– Perform both inbound and outbound cold calling with potential clients and maintain a proper database.
– Work as point of contact (POC) to process sales and work with the client through the closing process.
– Research industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management to discuss strategy.
– Manage and respond to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
– Generate new leads, contact team supervisor to screen potential business opportunities and select the deals in line with strategies.
– Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
– Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing from reputed university.
– 1 to 2 year(s)
– Experience Requirements: 1 to 2 years of experience in similar role preferably in business development.
– Additional Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
– Knowledge in prospect management and lead generation especially in LinkedIn
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Strong presentation skills both online & offline.
– Ability to perform cold calls, connect and interact with potential customers in the most professional manner.
– Persuasive and goal-oriented regarding sales and business development.
– Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close and has analytical and time-management skills
– Ability to maintain proper database in MS Excel/Google Sheets
Compensation & Other Benefits
– As per company policy
Experience 1 year – 3 years Relevant Field
Job date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 07:47:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!