চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Carpenter Supervisor
Job description: Job Context
- We are looking for a results-driven, and detail-oriented Multinational Construction Industry Experienced Carpenter Supervisor. The right candidate will have an instinctive ability to recognize, retain, and respect the talent within the organization, and help guide employees to reach their full potential through support and mentorship. This dedicated leader will develop and maintain control of all business operations and will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic. The ideal individual will also be a strategic planner with the essential ability to specify, strategize, and define opportunities. He will be responsible on company`s ongoing project work at Matarbari coal Project & Bhandaljuri Water Treatment Project. This position will report to the General Manager of the company.
- Job Location- Matarbari, Cox`s Bazar & Chittagong
- Considerable skills in the use of tools of the trade
- Considerable knowledge of all aspects of carpentry, building construction, masonry, tools, blueprints, materials and measurements.
- Responsible for the preparation of budgets for carpentry cost center activity.
- Maintains records of cost of repairs of existing buildings, construction of new facilities, repair of equipment and purchase of new equipment.
- Coordinates and schedules work for various agencies through the Site/Admin Manager.
- Assists departments, engineers and architects in planning and designing public projects that fall under the authority of the Board of County Commissioners and other constitutional officers.
- Prepares and submits requisitions for supplies and equipment.
- Develops comprehensive goals for performance and growth strategies
- Effectively resolve issues – must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Assists with identifying areas of opportunities for capital improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability throughout the organization all while improving efficiency
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Graduate in engineering
- At least 10 year(s)
- 10 year’s in relevant field
- Knowledgeable on carpentry, building construction, masonry, tools, blueprints, materials and measurements.
- Ability to estimate materials and cost.
- S/He must should have working experience in a Multinational Construction Company and capacity to control overall work ongoing in site and office.
- Proven results as an Integrator, Operations/Business Leadership Management or similar role
- Experience building high performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent required
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations required
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics required
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required
- Understanding of and ability to create healthy organizational culture required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
- English Fluency in writing, reading and speaking is a must and strong skill of AutoCAD and other related programs to work as a most senior manager in Construction Company.
- Working experience with Koreans of Republic and able to understand their working style will be highly appreciating as well as it will think top priority basis.
Chattogram, Cox’s Bazar
Location: Chittagong – Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 06:37:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!