এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Case Management Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Project/Program: GFEMS – OKUP
- Probation Period: 3 months
- Job Type: Contractual – Fixed Term (until 30th April 2022)
- Reported to: Project Manager
- The Case Management Officer (CMO) is responsible for ensuring overall social and economic reintegration support and services to the survivor migrant workers (men and women) and bring a positive change in their lives.
- Overall implementation of the case management activities in line with project work plan and budget and in compliance with organizational and donor policies.
- Conduct initial needs assessment of every survivor migrant worker and prepare case history report jointly with the Psycho-social counselor
- Ensure legal investigation and complete investigative reports of every survivor migrant workers
- Ensure legal vetting of every case, analyze merit and determine the case competent either for the BMET arbitration or the court case or the village court or the local salish
- Ensure legal representation of the survivor migrant workers in the arbitration or the court case, and close follow up of each and every case for further action
- Ensure assessment of opportunities for sustainable income generation and economic reintegration assessment
- Ensure, in collaboration with social workers and psychosocial counselor, need-based support and services to the survivors like repatriation, shelter home support, health support, legal support and economic reintegration support
- Maintain personal profile of each client and ensure keeping appropriate records of assessment, support and services provided with, follow-up updates, results, case closure etc.
- Establish and maintain database of survivor migrant workers, maintain database-based monitoring and ensure case by case support and services
- Establish and maintain professional relationship and collaboration with different government and non-government service provider organizations, migrant communities, and facilitate referrals of the migrant workers if needed
- Maintain regular communication and effective coordination and follow-up with appointed lawyers/ law firms, partners, law enforcing agencies etc.
- Prepare fortnightly updates of each client and prepare a brief combined report of all clients in collaboration with the psychosocial counselor
- Prepare quarterly and annual narrative reports on the provided services in line with the project inputs, outputs and impacts
- Prepare success stories of individual case, lessons learned, and good practice bi-annual basis
- Ensure high standards in financial and logistics management to meet accountability and transparency
- This list of duties and responsibilities is by no means exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as required
- Master’s degree in Law and Justice, Criminal Science, Victimology and Restorative Justice and other related disciplines from any reputed university. (L.L.B. may consider if the practical experience is strong)
- At least 3 year(s)
- Demonstrated experiences of at least 3 years in legal practice in the court or as in similar case management position in any reputed NGO/ INGOs
- Excellent skills in providing explanation of legal provisions
- In-depth knowledge on arbitration system, judiciary system, court procedures, village court, legal aid committee etc.
- Good understanding of migrants rights and laws related to migrant workers in Bangladesh.
- Better analytical ability and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in liaising, communicating and engaging with colleagues and external audiences
- Pro-activeness and leadership capacity, extrovert and ability to work with diverse team
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and Bangla
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-motivated, proactive and target oriented
- Self-starter, proactive, positive and target oriented
- Capability of working in challenging and demanding situations.
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work in a flexible schedule and travel in Bangladesh
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities/ multitasking
- Good report writing along with analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent risk management and cost control skills
Tk. 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational rules (Two full bonus, gratuity, TA/DA, cell phone bill etc)
Expected salary: 40000 per month
Job date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 02:13:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!