এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Case Management Specialist
Job description: Job Context
This is project base position based in Cox`s Bazar with frequent field visits in project areas of Ukhiya and Teknaf upazila.
- Conduct and/or guide assessment of current Case management interventions and staff knowledge and skills in Women Friendly Spaces in the camps and host Community.
- Identify Capacity Building needs of staff and conduct capacity building activities to meet the needs through trainings, workshops, mentorship, technical Sessions and on-the-job training. organizations such as Women Support Groups and Community Watch Groups.
- Guide adherence to the GBV guiding principles throughout all GBViE Programme activities.
- Plan, Conduct and/or supervise facilitation of Technical Sessions for Case workers/Case Managers following inter agency guidelines, with the objective of building capacity of staff on comprehensive case management topics.
- Mentor and supervise Senior Case managers and Case managers, when needed to ensure quality provision of case management and psychosocial support services in Women Friendly Spaces, ensuring regular planning and debriefing sessions with field staff to facilitate staff care
- Support the MHPSS Specialist in the design and delivery of interventions with attention to ensuring cultural sensitivity and relevance.
- Ensure case management services are fully documented and records are safeguarded in accordance with GBV Information Management System protocols. Analyze non-identifying data to determine emerging trends, risks, gaps in services and access, and opportunities for service design and improvements.
- Prepare and maintain/update detailed work plan(s) that support and track activities.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders including camp in charge (CIC) and other implementing partner organizations and agencies, ensuring that only appropriate GBV service information is shared.
- Establish strong linkage between Mukti Cox’s Bazar and other agencies’ programs for mainstreaming GBV prevention and response through women empowerment.
- Attend Field Coordination Meetings, trainings and special events related to GBV, GBVIMS, MHPSS and humanitarian response and provide the team with updates. Monitor data collection to ensure staff are collecting data in safe and ethical ways and submitting it in a timely manner.
- Monitor attendance records and other reporting tools in WFS.
- Plan and conduct audit and FGDs in WFS and SRH Facilities, with beneficiaries to ensure service provision is adequate and feedback is incorporated in GBV Programming.
- Perform any other duties as required by the Program Manager, GBViE Project.
- Work at office
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Women and Gender Studies, Public Health, Law or any related Social Science field with minimum 3 years work experience in humanitarian or development field, specifically in gender, GBV, or MHPSS.
- Skills Required: Adolescent Engagement, Basic Computer Operating Skill, Case Management, Communiction skill in English, MHPSS
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
GBV * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Experience in delivering case management and psychosocial services.
- Experience facilitating trainings and workshops and mentoring others.
- Positive and professional attitude, including ability to lead and work well in a team setting.
- Clear understanding of IASC guidelines of GBV Case management and GBVIMS guidelines is essential.
- Ability to think analytically, organize work, meet deadlines, prioritize work under pressure maintain composure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect in Women Friendly Spaces and at all times is essential. Understanding of the survivor-centered approach to GBV case management and commitment to GBV guiding principles.
- Excellent communication, listening and observation skills, including ability to create trust, support and mutual respect.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Word and Excel and Power point.
- Experience in adolescents and youth programming is an asset.
- Experience in Interagency GBV Case Management and GBVIMS is an asset.
- Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Bangla is an asset
- Good working knowledge of language spoken by Rohingya population is essential.
- Tk. 80000 – 84000 (Monthly)
- As per project provision
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- As per project provision
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 05:00:20 GMT