এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Case Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Location: Ramu, Ukiah, Teknaf including Rohingya Camp no. 15, Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Reports to : Project Manager and GBV project coordinator
- Total project duration – 08 Months but initially Up to May 2021, full-time position (With possibility of contract extension)
- Eligibility: Male and females (But female are highly encourages to apply)
- Vacancy: 05 Persons (Ramu – 01, Ukiya – 01, Teknaf – 01 & Rohingya Camp (No. 15) – 02 Persons
- AGRAJATTRA is Women headed non-profitable, non-political, non-governmental voluntary, L/NNGO based in Cox`sbazar, Bangladesh. AGRAJATTRA`S vision is a fair society where peace, social justice, good governance and gender equity will remain. Our main areas of work include Child protection, prevention of violence against women and girls, women`s empowerment, life-skills education, and humanitarian response & DRR in emergency situations as well as Rohingya crisis (Food security & livelihoods, Shelter development, WASH, Health and hygiene, Protection, Education) etc.
- AGRAJATTRA is looking for an experience, competent and dedicated Case Manager for the project titled “Prevention of GBV and Improve Health, Livelihood and Psychological Well-being of Host and Rohingya Community at CXB, Bangladesh”. The project is funded by Médecins du Monde France (MdM) – France. The project components are Mental Health and Psychological Support Service (MHPSS), Gender Based Violence (GBV), Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights (SRHR) and Livelihood development. The project will be implemented at Host Community and Rohingya community of Cox`s Bazar. Case Manager will responsible for providing services to the survivors of GBV and Mental Health (MH) through case management, awareness raising and counselling. The SRHR services will be important part of job context for a case manager. The services will be provided through Community Resource Center (CRC) and Rural Community Mobilization on prevention of violence and creating access to health services specially SRHR aspects.
- Program Planning, Implementation and Management :
- Prepare project activity plan for assigned location and implementation that plan accordingly by ensuring quality standard towards achieving the project results
- Identify and report GBV and protection trends and risks that children, adolescents and adults face in the camps/ host community and recommend next steps to address any emerging risks and issues.
- Support/ assist community volunteers and caseworkers to perform their roles through close supervision, mentoring, coaching and directing as well
- Ensure all tools are GBV-survivor centered and tools, approach and data usage in case management applies to IASC guidelines and rules in confidentiality, dignity and safety
- Responsible to enter and manage data into GBV IMS system ensure the quality of case management data
- Facilitate weekly/monthly staff meetings and organize one-to-one coaching with caseworkers weekly basis or need based
- Support Community volunteers and case workers for organizing awareness session, special events, formation of community protection group, adolescent clubs and youth group formation at secondary of higher secondary educational institutions
- Facilitate awareness session on GBV, Support GBV coordinator in the Formation of Community Protection Group at Union Level for GBV prevention and response in accessing services both in camp and host communities areas as well as SRHR services
- Support GBV coordinator in the Formation of adolescent clubs at Rural villages and operation those clubs on prepetition of GBV at host community and Rohingya camps
- Identify the knowledge and skill gaps of community volunteer and caseworkers and take appropriate courses of actions to build the capacity for implementing project activities with quality standards.
- Support caseworkers emotionally in their case management work and their reactions to their work
- Provide direct case management to all complex cases related GBV and of any other nature at CRC and community level and coordinate with the other partner case managers (camp level), a comprehensive support and referral, including accompanying GBV survivors if need be.
- Mapping the referral pathways and ensure all essential services for survivors are operational in camp and host communities
- Support to GBV coordinator for IEC materials development, training facilitation, training materials development
- Ensure that case management work is rooted in the community, in particular ensure linkages between AGRAJATTRA’S case management work, protection committees in the host community and Camp 15, and beneficiary feedback mechanisms
- Monitoring and follow-up the subordinate works and ensure the quality standard
- Effective communication and coordination (Internal and external) :
- Coordination with UNO office, Union Parishad CIC office and different likeminded level stakeholders both Host and Rohingya camp
- Coordinate with other actors to ensure referral and the transfer of cases where Agrajattra does not have the capacity or specialized support,
- Develop networking and rapport building with GOs, NGOs and Private sector actors for achieving project goal and objectives as per planned schedule
- Regularly attend/ participate different coordination meeting at Upazila level as well as in Camp level specially CIC coordination meeting.
- Data collection and Reporting :
- Manage and update survivors and cases list into the IMS system and supervise case workers/community volunteers adequate recording on all referrals with case coding ensure privacy and security of information.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and half yearly report as per donor and organizations requirement
- Submit weekly case management reports and ensure all information is updated.
- Submit Monthly Work Plan Case work and Community Volunteer
- Develop Networking :
- As need be, represent Agrajattra at the ISCG sectors meeting like Case Management Working Group; Others relevant (Donor/Gov’t/Stakeholders) areas in the Rohingya camps and host community.
- Leadership Behavior :
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills, able to empathize and committed to gender equality
- Ability to positively influence others and successfully reconcile differences;
- A self-starter with a strong results orientation and with high levels of integrity, credibility and reliability
- An energetic team player who can effectively collaborate, and who can stand alone when necessary;
- Demonstration ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight schedule/deadlines.
- Core values of Agrajattra :
- Commitment to Agrajattra mission, vision and values, and the ability to convey with enthusiasm Agrajattra role in accompanying and serving refugees and in advocating for their right to protection and a life in dignity;
- High integrity, honesty and confidentiality; ability to deal tactfully and discreetly with situations, people and information;
- Acceptance of diversity and inclusion as a core value.
- Willingness to work in flexible, sub-optimal, and stressful environment.
- Gender: Male and females (But female are highly encouraged to apply)
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, Law, social work, Psychology, Public Health or other relevant degree (Masters is a significant advantage)
- Skills Required: Compliance, Excellent Written skills for writing reports, Project Cycle Management, Reporting and Documentation, strategic thinking and planning skills, Strong communication skills , Training and Development
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Adolescent Engagement, Camp Coordination, Case Management, Child Protection, Community Engagement, Counseling, Gender development, protection related project, Training Facilitation, Youth Interventions * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Development Agency, Research Organization
- Age at least 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience :
- At least 4 (four) year working experience in similar humanitarian program at Rohingya or host community in Bangladesh.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to working with marginalized communities.
- Experience for working in Rohingya camps is a significant advantage
- At least One-year experience in case management
- Upholds humanitarian values and principles
- Language :
- Fluency in English and Bangla (written and spoken) and excellent writing skills.
- Rohingya or Chittagonian language skills is a significant advantage
- Technical Skills :
- Strong analytical, reporting, strategic thinking and planning skills
- Strong case management skills, follow up reporting and maintaining confidentiality
- Strong knowledge about computer operates in MS word, MS excel and MS power point.
Cox’s Bazar (Ramu, Teknaf, Ukhia)
- Tk. 40000 – 45000 (Monthly)
- As per Staffs appraisal yearly the 5-10% Salary will increase if any fund available in the project.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- WEEKLY HOLIDAY – 01 & GOV’T HOLIDAYS
Expected salary: 40000 – 45000 per month
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 04:30:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!