এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Case Worker
Job description: Job Context
- CASE WORKER – Case Management & MHPSS Services to Rohingya & Host Community people in Cox’sbazar.
- Location : Rohingya Refugee camp no. 26, 27 Teknaf, Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh.
- Reports to : CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER (CMO)/Child Protection (CP)Team Leader.
- Start date : 01 Dec 2020.
- Contract duration : Total project duration – 24 Months but initially Up to 31st Aug 2021 after successful completed provision period of 1st 03 Months, full-time position (with possibility of contract extension)
- About you : To be successful in this role we expect you to be flexible and proactive in engaging with existing and potential programming in a changing operational context.
- Organizational Context:
- AGRAJATTRA is Women headed non-profitable, non-political, non-governmental voluntary, National & International (Commonwealth) award-winning L/NNGO based in Chittagong & Cox`sbazar, Bangladesh. AGRAJATTRA`S vision is a fair society where peace, social justice, good governance and gender equity will remain. Our main areas of work include Women`s Leadership development & empowerment, Child protection, Gender/VAWG, Social & Environmental compliance in the RMG Industries, Life-skills education and humanitarian response & DRR in emergency situations as well as Rohingya refugee crisis (General distribution, Food security & livelihoods, Shelter/NFI development, WASH, Health, Hygiene & Nutrition, Protection (GBV, SRHR, MHPSS), Child Protection, Education, Site development, Energy & Environment sectors) etc.
- Operational/Context Role:
- AGRAJATTRA is looking for an experience, competent and dedicated CASE WORKER – Case Management & MHPSS Services for the project titled Raksa : Ensure safe and dignified access to life-saving integrated services to the Rohingya population and host communities in Cox’s Bazar district, Bangladesh.
- GOAL: To enhance the safety and dignity of Rohingya refugees and host communities in Bangladesh through integrated, multi-sectorial humanitarian assistance.
- The project components are Objective : To increase access to quality protection services, strengthening case management and referral processes, based on community empowerment mechanism.
- The project will be implemented at Rohingya Refugee camp no. 26, 27 Teknaf, Cox`s Bazar. Case Worker will responsible for provide Case Management services to children experiencing violence, exploitation, abuse or neglect and providing services to the survivors of MHPSS, Case management Services, awareness raising sessions to the affected populations of Rohingya & host community people in Regular basis through Primary Health Care Centre (PHC) operating by TdH and Multi purpose community center (MPCC) and Community Mobilization at camp & rural areas. The project is funded by PRM (USAID) through TDH.
- Workplace : Work at office & Rohingya refugee Camps & Host community areas.
- Identify individual cases through regular presence in the Camp/ host community, accept referrals from other agencies and community partners as well as Tdh non-CP Units, Tdh PSS and Community Based activities.
- Conduct initial (rapid) assessments for CP cases and prioritize them according to risk level.
- Develop case plans that respond to the needs identified in initial and comprehensive assessments, with the participation of the child and family when appropriate
- Regularly follow up to ensure all services and action points listed in the case plan are carried out within agreed time frames. Ensure that progress is regularly reviewed.
- Regularly monitor and support children and families through home visits, providing guidance, advice and emotional support, family and community mediation and referrals
- Work with CM Technical Manager and CM Technical Coordinator to arrange case conferences for complex cases and ensure children receive multidisciplinary support
- Manage cases in line with Tdh and inter-agency SOPs, adhere to standard documentation processes and follow best practice guidance
- Regularly document cases using IA CM forms and CPIMS+, update databases to ensure a comprehensive record of the cases
- Ensure that data collection and storage respect data protection protocols and confidentiality principle.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly and / or plans and reports to the line manager.
- Collect feedback from beneficiaries on case management process and implement any other M&E plans
- Provide day to day case management services
- Referral to services by outreach / volunteers (internal/external)
- Program Planning, Implementation and Management:
- Prepare activity plan for Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis and implementation that plan accordingly by ensuring quality standard towards achieving the project results.
- Consultation meetings with the host and the refugee communities on protection groups
- Attend monthly coordination meeting with CIC and Upazila level meeting.
- Organize collaboration and knowledge sharing meetings with local NGOs, GOs and other community leaders.
- Support community volunteer to succeed in their roles through close supervision, mentoring and coaching
- Support adolescent club, protection group, youth group (If any) for their prompt action,
- Organize and facilitate weekly meeting with community volunteer and accomplish one-to-one discussion and mobilization with CVs
- Support community volunteers for their tasks
- Identify the knowledge and skill gaps of community volunteer and caseworkers and take appropriate courses of actions to build the capacity for implementing project activities with quality standard.
- Provide direct case management for complex cases related GBV and MH contexts at CRC and community level.
- Mapping the referral pathways and ensure that survivors can access other available services.
- Monitoring and follow-up the sup ordinate works and ensure the quality standard.
- Assist to Case Manger Data entry into CPIMS,
- Ensure the quality of case management data.
- Refers to the GBV survivors to appropriate service providers as per needs/demand (Legal support, MSPSS, Clinical/ Hospitalized, etc.
- Child Protection/ Safeguarding :
- Promote and ensure CM activities are in line with the Child Protection Minimum Standards and humanitarian principles.
- Ensure CM activities are well-integrated in Bangladeshi child protection system.
- Report serious cases of abuse committed against children to the CP Project Manager/coordination team. Strict confidentiality must be respected.
- Coordination and representation :
- Work in close collaboration and coordination with other stakeholders & partners and the key actors (formal and informal community leaders, local authorities, donor representatives)
- Participate in fora and meetings held at the Camp / host community level, when relevant and necessary
- Others as needs for project :
- Effective communication and coordination (Internal and external)
- Coordination with stakeholders at camp level service/ host community,
- Coordination with union/camp level stakeholders.
- Develop networking and rapport building with GOs, NGOs and Private sector actors for achieving project goal and objectives as per planned schedule.
- Reporting to :
- Assist to Case Manger and PSS to submit weekly case management reports and ensure all information is updated.
- Assist to Case Manager and PSS to Submit Monthly Work Plan Case work and Community Volunteer.
- Networking :
- Represent Agrajattra at the Case Management Working Group and other appropriate forum.
- Leadership Behavior :
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills;
- Ability to positively influence others and successfully reconcile differences;
- A self-starter with a strong results orientation and with high levels of integrity, credibility and dependability;
- An energetic team player who can effectively collaborate, and who can stand alone when necessary;
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Core values & Responsibilities :
- Commitment to Agrajattra mission, vision and values, and the ability to convey with enthusiasm
- Agrajattra’s role in accompanying and serving refugees and in advocating for their right to protection and a life in dignity;
- High integrity, honesty and confidentiality; ability to deal tactfully and discreetly with situations, people and information;
- Acceptance of diversity and inclusion as a core value.
- Willingness to work in flexible, sub-optimal, and stressful environment.
- Fully comply with AGRAJATTRA & Tdh Code of Conduct and ensure Child Safeguarding Policy is upheld at all times.
- Ensure adherence to AGRAJATTRA & Tdh standards and quality requirements in all the project activities.
- The tasks and responsibilities defined in this job description are not exhaustive and can evolve depending on the project needs.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS) in social work, social studies, psychology child`s psychology, counseling
- Professional diploma/ University degree in social work, social studies, psychology/ child’s psychology, counseling or any other related discipline
- Minimum 02 years experience in the field of child protection / protection/ SGBV/ social work / case management
- Basic IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, Internet, excel) are mandatory.
- Knowledge of child protection systems in Bangladesh/ Excellent knowledge of child protection issues and best practices (Child Protection and SGBV) / Previous experience in dealing with complex child protection cases is highly desirable.
- Skills Required: Adolescent Engagement, Camp Coordination, Child Protection, COMPUTER OFFICE MANAGEMENT, Gender development, Reporting, reporting and maintaining confidentialit, strategic thinking and planning skills, Strong analytical, Training Facilitation
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Adolescent Engagement, At least 2 years experience in sililar position, Camp Coordination, Case Management, Child Protection, Community Awareness, protection related project, Training Facilitation * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, NGO
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Adolescent Engagement, Camp Coordination, Case Management, Child Protection, Community Engagement, Counseling, Gender development, protection related project, Training Facilitation, Youth Interventions
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to working with marginalized communities.
- Experience in child protection in protracted crisis / early recovery a significant advantage
- Experience working in Rohingya camps is a significant advantage
- At least 02 year experience in case management
- Upholds humanitarian values and principles
- Fluency in English and Bangla (written and spoken) and excellent writing skills.
- Fluent in Chittagong and Rohingya dialect, good mastery of English.
- Tk. 25000 (Monthly)
- As per Staffs appraisal yearly the 5-10% Salary will increase if any fund available in the project.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
Expected salary: 25000 per month
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 04:46:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!