এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Cash Distribution Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Reports to: Finance Manager
- Nature of Job: Contractual Level: Mid-level position
- Duration of the contract: 8 months
- ICCO Cooperation is a leading INGO working for securing sustainable livelihoods and justice & dignity for all in Bangladesh since 1972. We established an office in Cox`s Bazar following the influx of more than 700,000 Rohingya refugees to the area from August 2017. Our interventions are in WASH, and food security and livelihoods, with beneficiaries from both the Rohingya and host communities. We are looking for skilled and ambitious professionals for our office in Cox`s Bazar District.
- The Cash Distribution Officer is responsible for ensuring the timely CBT amount distribution to the beneficiaries. The position is directly reportable to the Finance Manager.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures for cash distributions.
- Plan and implement cash distribution activities.
- Ensure all protection concerns are met and dealt with during the distribution.
- Prepare distribution beneficiary lists.
- Ensure beneficiaries are respected and cared for during distribution activities.
- Deal with complaints or issue related to Cash distribution.
- Ensure accurate and timely (monthly, quarterly) close out procedures and revision controls are in place for the reports.
- Establish and maintain effective reporting related to cash distribution for both internal and external use. Ensure all the documents are properly filed (muster roll and summary sheet) as per internal protocols, available and ready for any audit.
- Regularly visiting the field for ensuring accountability.
- Report on unmet needs and gaps in Cash distributions to the program manager.
- Assist the Finance Manager in record keeping and data entry of the project’s bill vouchers.
- Conduct duties in accordance with ICCO’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Code of Conduct.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the project’s goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/ accounting/ related field
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 03 years working experience with NGO/INGO.
- Knowledge of any financial software will be an added value.
- Advanced user skill in MS- Excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Professional skills:
- Good financial analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in team
- Good communication skills (reading, writing, speaking).
- Spoken and written English will be an advantaged.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to determine priorities and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player.
- Understanding of gender, protection and human rights.
- Strong networking, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Contribute constructively to a working environment based on mutual respect and trust
- Ability to cope with stress and work under difficult circumstances
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
- Competitive salary package depending on education and experience.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 06:45:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!