এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Cash Distribution & Reporting Officer
Job description: Job Context
The CD Officer (He/She) will be responsible for overseeing Cash Delivery Mechanism, liaising with Cash Distribution Agency/Financial Service Provider ensuring timely cash distribution, record entitlement transfers (cash/value vouchers) and reporting for the, Graduates in any discipline (Accounting / Commerce preferred) will be managed by incumbent with relevant experience in handling cash and managing Financial Services.
- Ensure compliances with WV finance and administrative policies, standards, procedures and government VAT & Tax requirements.
- Ensure Donor partnership agreement and SOPs followed during the project implementation time
- Ensure standard record keeping and prepare & submit reports to stakeholders on time.
- Maintain high confidentiality of documents and information and take adequate measures for safety and security of documents, information and other resources.
- Support for the SOP is followed and implemented.
- Ensure cash transfer plans to Project Manager to be reviewed and to be submitted to the payment institutions.
- Ensured Limited Risk in integrated Audit.
- Prepare and file all the payment vouchers, distribution plan, work order, distribution certification, muster roll, final distribution list, and reconciliation in an orderly manner to allow for easy access during financial reviews, spot checks, expense verification exercises, and audits.
- Assist to develop Cash Distribution Plan and implement cash distribution activities in hard to get areas.
- Ensure beneficiaries are respected and cared for during distribution activities
- In liaison with the Finance department, make sure all transactions are sent to the BNFs Names reach the designated area of intervention on time.
- Support for reconciliation conducted on time so that there are no delays or unnecessary rush to complete distributions,
- Ensure adequate representation of World Vision and FSP personnel during the cash distributions process to minimize disputes fraud and errors
- Support to ensure during each distribution cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in linked with position or similar
- At least 1 year(s)
- Understand development Financial issues
- 1 year of NGO/UN Emergency response experience in a similar position.
- Basic knowledge and skills in accounting
- Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player.
- Understanding of gender, protection and human rights
- Good time management and organizational skills
- World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. Essential
- World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 08:14:44 GMT