চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: CDP – Cold Kitchen
Job description: Job Context
- We are looking for an experienced CDP who is highly expertise in cold kitchen. Your skill in Foods preparation should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
- The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our customize food.
- Oversee the consistency of various preparations within the cold kitchen to ensure quality product and adherence to standard recipes.
- Prepares all cold food according to recipes, guidelines and standards set by the Executive Chef or hotel standards.
- Ensures that assigned work area has proper level of par stocks and supplies according to daily production sheets (based on house count), daily menus and banquets events.
- Always keep all refrigeration, equipment, storage and working areas in clean, working condition in order to comply with health department regulations.
- Visually inspects, selects and uses only food items of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items.
- Checks and controls the proper storage of product, checking on portion control, especially in specific cuts of meat, to maintain quality product.
- Delegates and assists in preparing of cold food items like salads, sushi, cold cuts, salad dressings etc.
- Prepares daily requisitions for supplies and food items for production.
- Prepare all dishes following recipes and yield guides.
- Properly label and date all products to ensure safekeeping and sanitation.
- Effectively communicate with other chefs and service staff in order to full fill and address any issues or needs requested by guests.
- Plan, prepare and set up to provide quality service and product to all outlets.
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef in menu development and implementation of banquet menus.
- Monitors waste and over production, as well as utilizes leftovers, ensures proper rotation and quality control.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- Performs general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning product as assigned to adhere to health standards.
- Establish and oversee the production of bulk foods for supported outlets.
- Utilize established company control procedures for food cost, labor cost, and food quality.
- Responsible for assisting Executive Chef in maintaining the overall cleanliness and equipment maintenance of their areas.
- Assist Executive Sous chef in overseeing weekly and monthly inventories, and ordering of food and supplies.
- Assists Executive Chef in monitoring training of new employees to help them achieve higher status.
- Assists Executive Chef in monitoring and enforcing Company and Departmental safety policies, Health Department Standards and all other applicable.
- Attend daily and weekly kitchen meetings to keep garde manger staff informed and updated on current events and hotel activities.
- Strong communication, leadership, and conflict resolution skills.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested by the management.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of cooking.
- Working knowledge of knives and knife skills.
- Working knowledge of kitchen equipment like slicing machine, juicer, small wares etc.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.