এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Center Manager
Job description: Job Context
- The purpose of the assignment will be to support the Rohingya refugee communities living in Teknaf through effective operation of Women Friendly Space (WFS) situated in a refugee camp in Teknaf. The incumbent has to perform her duties based in the WFS, conduct community consultation, awareness activities and needs assessment with periodical M&E assessment, ensuring psycho-social support and other GBV services to the deserving beneficiaries, leading and managing the WFS`s staff members. S/he will closely work with operation unit at Teknaf and Cox`s Bazar, GBV SS, CiC and relevant government officials, the sectoral partners, the national and international organizations engaged with Humanitarian Response Programme.
- The duration of the contract will be until February 28, 2021.
- Ensure the quality operation of the WFS
- Prepare action plan of the centre, assist team members of WFS to prepare individual action plan, prioritization of tasks and oversee the activities of WFS team member.
- Supervises staff members and Provide trainings/on-job coaching to project personnel as required.
- Conducts community consultations to inform centre operations & its services
- Reaches out to other services in camp/zone to ensure smooth referral pathways
- Participates in different sectoral meeting as per project requirement
- Conducts community needs assessments with psycho-social counselor and case volunteers.
- Conducts periodical M&E assessments and prepare periodical progress report as per project and sector need.
- Conduct weekly staff meeting
- Maintain record of identification, documentation vulnerable women.
- Providing support to parents and caregivers including health and nutrition interventions or messaging.
- Responsible for emergency preparedness awareness against landslide, cyclones and other national disasters.
- Maintain liaison with the relevant stakeholders including government officials and relevant humanitarian agencies.
- Take initiatives for community-based protection mechanisms, community sensitization activities, and adolescent/peer to peer initiatives.
- Uphold humanitarian code of conduct and adhere to and promote humanitarian guiding principles.
- Comply with NGO Forum for Public Health’s policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, gender & equality, humanitarian responsiveness and other relevant policies.
- Perform other official tasks, as and when required, for the greater interest of the project/organization.
- Follow and maintain the disciplines properly as mentioned in the Service Rules of NGO Forum.
- Work in true-spirit of teamwork and preserve personal integrity and respecting the organizational hierarchy of accountability.
- Bachelor of Social Science / Social Work / Psychology / Disaster Management or any other related subject from any recognized university/ institutions.
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Humanitarian Response, NGO * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, NGO
- Age at most 45 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Fair knowledge on Rohingya Refugee context including protection (GBV& Child) intervention GBV Case Management in particular in emergency/humanitarian situation.
- Sound knowledge on using different software related to data entry, analysis, report writing and preparing presentation etc.
- Ability to work hard, work under pressure in humanitarian response context, positive and can-do attitude.
- Ability to understand local language.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
Tk. 68000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Expected salary: 68000 per month
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 06:59:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!