সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Chef (Thai, Chinese, Indian & Continental)
Job description: Job Context
- Thai,Chinese,Indian food, Required Positions (2-Chef )
- Continental food, Required Position (1-Chef)
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Guides and trains the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment.
- Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
- Assess quality control and adhere to hotels service standards.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Skills Required: Bangladeshi food, Chinese Food Cooking, Indian food, Thai Food,continental food Cooking
- Skills Required: Bangladeshi food, BBQ Grilling, Chinese Food Cooking, Continental Cooking, Indian food, Thai Food
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 8 to 10 years practical working experience in the same or similar position.
- Ability to develop inter-personal relationship within and outside the organization.
- Effective leadership skill.
- Self-motivated, proactive and guest focused team player
Sylhet (Sylhet Sadar)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 02:15:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!