এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Chief of Party (COP)
Job description: Job Context
- REPORTS TO : Regional Director
- LOCATION : Bangladesh
- We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Chief of Party for an anticipated multi-year USAID Bangladesh Community Nutrition Activity. This activity aims to improve the nutrition outcomes of pregnant and lactating women, and children less than five years old in Bangladesh. The Community Nutrition Activity will also address the inequitable nutrition outcomes of the most vulnerable segments of the population through a targeted community-health system strenghthning approach, which will support the country in achieving its Journey to Self-Reliance.
- FHI 360 seeks a Chief of Party based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. This position is subject to project award, funding, and USAID approval.
- Position Description:
- The Chief of Party will manage activities of the Bangladesh Community Nutrition Activity, overseeing all aspects of project implementation, including program quality, personnel and financial management. The COP will maintain close coordination with USAID and other stakeholders, ensuring that all project interventions are of high quality and lead to measurable impact. S/he will be responsible for timely and adequate implementation of project activities, deliverables and execution, monitoring and reporting. The position will serve as the principal liaison to USAID/Bangladesh and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with USG rules and regulations, in addition to FHI 360 policies and procedures. S/he will also be responsible for ensuring sub-awardee compliance and monitoring quality of program implementation.
- Provides overall project leadership, management, and technical direction while ensuring compliance with USAID requirements, U.S. government regulations, and FHI 360 policies and procedures
- Leads the project team, ensuring clarity over plans and priorities, and encourages effective teamwork.
- Ensures program quality according to USAID, FHI 360 and global standards.
- Ensures the achievement of results for which FHI 360 and partners are responsible under agreement with the donor.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Establishes annual work plans, project teams, and SOPs to meet project goals and ensure compliance with policies.
- Oversees production of timely and accurate financial and programmatic reports to USAID and FHI 360 as required.
- Establishes, serves, and maintains partnerships with internal and external stakeholders on project matters.
- Oversees a team of senior technical, operations, compliance and finance staff and ensures clear roles and responsibilities and lines of communication are maintained among the team members.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to managers and staff to achieve project goals and develop national leadership capacity.
- Master’s degree, or its international equivalent, or higher in public health, nutrition or a related area.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum of 8+ years of demonstrated experience in managing nutrition programming, with an emphasis on community-based nutrition interventions, gender and women’s empowerment and social and behavior change communication (SBCC) in developing countries and preferably in Asia.
- Minimum of 10+ years of project management experience preferably in Asia.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse team on projects of similar scale (financially, culturally, staff size and activity).
- Strong ability to manage and deal with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience working in a non-governmental organization (NGO) with USAID-funded projects.
- Experience working in Bangladesh with knowledge of the public health sector, culture and context an advantage.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to plan, organize, and manage resources for successful completion of projects.
- Ability to motivate, influence, delegate and collaborate with others.
- Ability to build positive local working relationships with local communities, district government officials, UN and where appropriate, donor representatives.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English; fluency in Bengali a plus.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 03:35:50 GMT