ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Chief Operating Officer
Job description: Job Context
- LEAD OPERATIONS FOR MONASH
- COLLEGE PROGRAMS
- UCB (Universal College Bangladesh) is a part of STS Group, the largest private sector conglomerate in the education and healthcare sector in Bangladesh. We serve high performing students and professionals and deliver quality assured and practical programmes, working only with excellent global institutions that help bring out the best in our students.
- UCB will deliver the Monash University Foundation Year program and Monash College Diploma programs in Business, IT and Engineering. Upon completion, students will secure entry into one of the world`s top 100 universities – Monash University. Students finishing O/Levels or A/Levels at local and international schools are able to join our much sought-after and globally-recognized programmes at UCB.
- Role: We are currently seeking a highly qualified Chief Operating Officer for Universal College Bangladesh to drive enrolment for Monash College programs.
- Reporting to the CEO, the COO will have overall responsibility for operational performance, ethical conduct, financial management, resource management, and provision of commercial, financial and governance advice in accordance with strategic priorities, plans and institutional policies.
- Working with the Senior Leadership and Board to develop and deliver the annual strategic plans, exercising overall responsibility for the achievement of specific strategic priorities and associated actions as directed by the Board & Senior Management.
- Have overall responsibility for managing relationships with regulatory stakeholders, ensuring full legal and regulatory compliance across departments and functions, and ensuring all licenses and approvals are obtained and regularly renewed.
- Initiate, develop and maintain strong partnerships, collaborations and networks with relevant stakeholders across industry, government, civil society and internationally.
- Lead and manage the operation of complex administrative and management functions involving significant resources, in accordance with institutional policies, procedures and strategic priorities.
- To provide strategic business advice, insight and challenge on financial and commercial issues to the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive and other Directors to enable the business to succeed.
- To lead a work program of continuous review and improvement of business practices across functions.
- An MBA or equivalent qualification from an international university will be an added advantage.
- Prospective candidates should have extensive experience as a COO/ CEO/ Business Manager in leading multinational or national corporations. Candidates with experience in educational institutions will be given preference.
- Monash alumni would be highly preferred and are encouraged to apply.
- Qualifying candidates will receive a highly competitive compensation package.
Job date: Fri, 07 May 2021 07:54:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!