এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Child Protection Program Associate
Job description: Job Context
- The Child Protection Associate will play an active role in strengthening child protection responses. He/she will contribute and monitor of activities within Multipurpose centers for ensuring a safe and stimulating environment for children and adolescent to play and learn are in place. The Child Protection Associate will also support Community-Based Child Protection Committee/ Groups mechanism, facilitated community led- child protection activities to strengthening prevention and response to violence, abuse, exploitation and neglect against children. He/she will be the key person for camp to communicate with stakeholders of his/her responsible camp.
- Duty Station: Ukhiya & Teknaf
- Report to: Child Protection Officer
- Position directly supervises: Child Protection Assistant
- Department: Protection
- Expected Start Date: At Earliest
- Contract length: Up to December 31, 2021 (With possibility of Extension subject to funding, program needs and performance of incumbent)
- Allocation of Work/Time: 80% field work, 20% office work
- Under the guidance of the Child Protection Officer the Child Protection Associate will be responsible for
- Manage and organize CP Multipurpose Centers to be safe and ready for mobilization community around the protection and well-being of children and adolescent
- Ensure proper implementation of PSS activities in Multipurpose Centers.
- Follow the technical guidance of MHPSS officer regarding PSS activities and group sessions.
- Planning, monitoring, analyzing and documenting of activities in Multipurpose Centers.
- Assisting, supporting and organizing spaces for adolescent skill development training and group activities
- Supervise & prepare capacity building plan, facilitate training for CP Assistants, Community Volunteers & CBCPGs.
- Support community-led child protection dynamic, enable community to own and lead prevention for children in their community.
- Closely monitor and follow up CP community-led initiatives, enable community for proper planning, implementation & documentation. Prepare and submit report after completion of a project.
- Work closely with CP assistants and Case Management officers to ensure appropriate services for children through strengthen referral system.
- Organize Multipurpose Centers space for group psychosocial activities for parents/ caregivers
- Providing follow-up support and mentoring to community volunteers, children and youth, according to needs and project objectives.
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports and support to Child Protection Officer in submitting internal report timely.
- Supporting organization of events and activities and helping with request for goods and quotations according to project needs.
- Liaison with CIC, Site Management and other actors of the camp to ensure effective implementation of Child Protection Program.
- Organize regular monthly meeting with CP Assistants, Volunteers and share meeting minutes & action plan to Child Protection Officer.
- Regular communication and collaboration with CBCPG members, Adolescent Support Group Members, community leaders and parents.
- Work Closely with logistics and supply team to ensure materials in Multipurpose centres based on needs.
- Maintain Proper documentation of stocks in Multipurpose Centres.
- Ensure RI key policies and incident reporting mechanism are implemented
- Collaborate within RI protection department and other department including finance, logistic and operation.
- Any other duties as assigned by Child Protection Officer and Child Protection Coordinator
- Bachelor degree (Social Science, Psychology, Education, Development Studies, Disaster Management, Public health, relevant degree)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience working with NGO in Cox’s bazar is preferable
- Extensive experience working in child protection programming or relevant experiences
- Extensive experience in building strong community-based child protection mechanism and in delivering services to children in emergencies
- Strong background and skills in facilitating trainings, coaching and mentoring others
- Familiarity with CP minimum standard
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels, taking into account cultural and language difficulties
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Optimistic and friendly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in Bengali and English
- Good command in Rohingya, an asset
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
- As per RI National Pay Scale Policy in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Two festival bonuses in a year equivalent to one Gross salary.
- Severance (8.33% of the monthly Gross salary) goes with the monthly release of the salary.
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 01:32:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!