ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Cluster Director of Culinary (The Westin Dhaka and Sheraton Dhaka)
Job description: Job Context
Accountable for overall success of the daily kitchen operations of more than one property. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Works to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance in all areas of responsibility. Supervises all kitchen areas to verify a consistent, high quality product is produced. Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports. Verifies sanitation and food standards are achieved. Areas of responsibility comprise overseeing all food preparation areas (e.g., banquets, room service, restaurants, bar/lounge and employee cafeteria) and all support areas (e.g., dish room and purchasing).
- Leads kitchen management team.
- Provides direction for all day-to-day operations.
- Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence or determine appropriate replacement to fill gaps.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Verifies properties policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Reviews staffing levels to verify that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and verifies employees do the same within the team.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door” policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Demonstrates new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
- Provides direction for menu development.
- Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to verify that standards are met.
- Determines how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Verifies compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Adheres to required food temperature and handling procedures.
- Verifies employees maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications.
- Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Provides and supports service behaviors that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Manages day-to-day operations, verifying the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Hotel Management in Culinary Arts
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- Skills Required: Hotel Management
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Culinery Art, food Beverage, Food Production * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Basic Computer Skills – Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning – Demonstrates ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension – Demonstrates ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension – Demonstrates understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Writing – Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Job date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 04:15:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!