এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Cluster Manager, SME
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Plan, Develop & Execute all kinds of operational, development & functional activities across the assigned SME cluster.
- All kinds of Channel expansion through SME Channel, alternative channel and with the help of existing distribution channel.
- Plan and Execute the SME Acquisition Target given by Management from time to time. Ensure maximum usage from SME’s and proper utilization of backward and forward transactions across the market, so that the revenue is maximized.
- Ensure Acquisition and Transaction volume tracking, reporting is required on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Also need to formulate strategies to gain, sustain and accelerate the momentum of the numbers based on the set KPI.
- Provide time to time service to SMEs in co-ordination to distribution channel to ensure SME activities are on Track.
- This role requires extensive market visits and can require relocation at a reasonable interval. Act as eyes and ears of the organization to identify the specific need of the SME segment and help to prepare/customize the right SME product.
- Be able to lead the SME Business Development Officers located in area/region/cluster.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Corporate Sales (B2B Business), Distribution Sales, Merchant Acquisition, SME Banking * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Investment/Merchant Banking, NGO, Real Estate, Steel, Textile
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 07:10:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!