সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Coating and Insulation Engineer
Job description: Job Context
- National Energy Services Limited (NESL) is a company incorporated in Bangladesh rendering comprehensive human resource solutions to energy, construction and manufacturing industries of Bangladesh. We recruit across various verticals for multinational corporations as well as leading business houses of the country.
- NESL now invites applications from competent candidates for the post of Coating and Insulation Engineer for employment with our prospective clients working in oil and gas industry.
- The Coating and Insulation Engineer is responsible for providing expertise on coating and insulation design, repair and inspection following NACE, ICORR and other relevant codes and standards.
- This role is responsible for preparing, reviewing and evaluating coating and insulation inspection reports. He/she will evaluate recommendations for review and implementation.
- He/she will evaluate coating and insulation materials based on given specifications to ensure that parts or products pass quality testing.
- The selected candidate will support project owners in the preparation of coating and insulation material take-off (MTO) and maintain material inventory (including product data sheets and specifications).
- He/she will provide solutions on coating or insulation issues, in alignment with company standards and relevant codes, without sacrificing for quality.
- The role will carry out inspection duties for surface preparation and coating/insulation applications.
- He/she will ensure that blasting, coating and insulation activities are carried out as per company standards, contractual requirements and specification guidelines.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- Preferred Professional Certification: (a)NACE Coating Certification Level II or III, or,(b)ICORR level 2 Painting or Metallic Coating Inspector
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- Coating and Insulation Engineer must have 7 to 10 years of proven experience in paint, coating and insulation repair and inspection in oil and gas industry. Proven work experience on surface preparation, coating and insulation activities. Technical writing experience is a requirement.
- The candidate must have demonstrated planning, scheduling and project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English is a requirement.
- Competent in MS Office Suite of programs, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Work experience in the Oil & Gas field.
- The successful candidate shall be deployed in a Multinational Company, one of our client engaged in Oil & Gas sector in Bangladesh.
- Dominant work schedule will be 28 days on/ 28 days off basis. Work Schedule may vary as per Company`s requirement.Yearly two annual allowance/bonus. Cell phone allowance.Transportation allowance (as per company policy). Group life Insurance coverage. Hospitalization Insurance coverage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
Job date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 01:35:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!