এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Communication Specialist, Youth Activity Bangladesh
Company: FHI 360
Job description: FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Communication Specialist, Bangladeshi Youth Activity in Bangladesh.
FHI 360 seeks a Communication Specialist, for an anticipated USAID Bangladeshi Youth Activity. The project will aim to bolster youth’s income; resilience to violent extremism/ and anti-democratic values; and to provide youth the skills and abilities to advocate for good governance and to improve Bangladesh’s self-reliance. The project will build skills and empower in- and out-of-school youth to increase their employability, civic engagement and contribution to the economic growth of Bangladesh. The project’s three objectives will include: Increase civic awareness and resilience to anti-democratic and violent extremism values; Strengthen youth participation in community-improvements and decision-making processes; Improve the marketability and employability of youth to connect them to sustainable livelihoods and income generating opportunities.
This position is contingent on funding.
The Communication Specialist will assist in the creation and delivery of memorandums, program materials and announcements, events, and other communication deliverables related to the program. The position will develop and deliver clear, concise, and coordinated messages across the target areas where the program. The Communication Specialist will report to the COP. Other responsibilities will include:
- Develops and implements communications and public relation strategies to promote and publicize the program.
- Prepares promotional and informational materials including articles, pamphlets, presentations, and other media-related materials.
- Disseminates messaging and content across all communication platforms, including email, websites, and social media platforms.
- Assists with the writing and editing of reports and assessments produced under the program.
- Plans and coordinates meetings and events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in English, journalism, public relations, or related field.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Requires 5-8 years of writing, editing, and publications experience.
- Experience with producing content for social media platforms.
- Prior experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English required; language skills in Bengali highly preferred.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a , professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 00:02:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!