এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Communications Manager
Job description: Job Context
- CRS Bangladesh Job Title: Communications Manager
- CRS Standard Job Title: Communications Manager
- Department: Programs
- Grade: Contractual only
- Reports To: Home and Communities Technical Advisor (dotted line to Country Manager and Asia Regional Information Officer/MarComm).
- Country/Location: Bangladesh/ Dhaka
- Job Summary:
- You will provide technical support in the area of brand management, marketing and communications, and online training development, in line with existing guidelines and industry best practices. Working closely with global, regional and in-country technical experts at CRS, government structures and partner organizations, your support will promote community impacts that advance the Country Program (CP) influence objectives.
- Key Working Relationships:
- Supervisory: None
- Internal CRS: Head of Programming, H&C Knowledge Management TA, Program Managers,CRS MEAL Manager, Marketing and Communications staff at HQ, and Regional Information Officer, etc.
- External: CB Homes and Communities Manager, CB Communication Manager, CB H&C Knowledge Management and Communications officer, Director of Program, CB Department heads, H&C Partners Other NGO/Partner Organization Communications Officers, Media, as well as GoB, Donor and other Public Relations Officers, etc.
- Create and implement a robust communications strategy that supports the Homes and Communities influence objectives, and aligns with the CP, regional and agency-wide strategies as well as goals established by partners, the Government of Bangladesh and donors.
- Support representation and relationship building for the Homes and Communities technical advisor, senior leadership in the CP and/or Caritas in Bangladesh.
- Manage the production of creative and compelling communications and marketing material – stories, photos, video, fact sheets, brochures, case studies, etc. – for various audiences, including public and private donors, local and national governments, partners, media and others as needed.
- Manage work with local companies and freelancers in the production of above marketing materials with final approval/review from HQ teams.
- Identify and serve as the main contact for local media and help identify relevant spokespeople.
- Under the supervision of regional communications staff, help develop specific messages tailored for each audience and identify and utilize effective distribution channels to disseminate communications materials to key audiences.
- Provide capacity building, coaching, and training to support CRS and Caritas Bangladesh communications and branding, including the photo repository for several key areas like Shelter & Settlement, Disaster Risk Reduction and Homes and Communities.
- As appropriate, support Caritas Bangladesh to strengthen their social media channels and create social media content for Homes and Communities.
- Provide marketing and communications support for events, including signage, handouts, talking points, photos, liaising with media, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local media and help identify opportunities to reach key audiences, and coach country program staff in effective local media representation.
- Ensure timely and appropriate project expenditures in line with financial plans and efficient use and stewardship of project material sources .
- Actively represent CRS and contribute to Communications Working Group/Cluster to improve CRS and Caritas Bangladesh visibility.
- Minimum master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related studies; experience in INGOs or UN preferred.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years progressive marketing and communication experience, ideally for NGOs or another organization in development and relief programming.
- Individual must have basic understanding on online training platforms.
- Individual must possess the ability to influence without direct authority.
- Excellent command of copy-writing/editing in English and Bangla.
- Ability and desire to work well with diverse employees and customers in a cooperative and friendly manner.
- Must possess ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated track record of succefully dissementating information to a variety of a target audiences.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and desktop publishing skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop, is strongly desired.
- Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
- These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
- Required/Desired Foreign Language: Excellent oral and written skills in English and Bangla required.
- Travel Required : Up to 40% travel to field offices and field.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 24 May 2021 02:18:28 GMT