এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Community Animator
Job description: Job Context
- FH Association (a Christian, relief & development organization) wants to fill eight (8) Community Animator position and therefore, inviting applications from eligible candidates (male and female). The Community Animator is the key representative of the organization to organize and implement the organization`s various development activities to achieve goals and aims in the field. He/she does the main nurturing work of basic groups and leaders by following vision and values to help groups achieve their God given potential for self-reliance and capacity building. The post holder must always try to establish, hold and maintain good relationships with community people and leaders of the community so that the community people are inspired to follow. The Community Animator is responsible for increasing the organization`s goodwill, maintaining peaceful environments, and providing new ideas to the Area Team Leaders ( ATL)
- Type of Job : Regular
- Report to : Area Team Leader
- Location : Rajshahi and Chapai Nawabganj District
- Organize and various message delivery to adults, adolescents and children.
- Savings Group Facilitation and Audit
- Event management and Sponsorship related work
- Networking and Advocacy
- Support the Financial procedures and Procurement
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience within the Development sector in an NGO/INGO; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A commitment to serving the poor and in full agreement with FH’s foundation and beliefs as expressed in The Heartbeat: our Values, Vision, and Purpose;
- Excellent people skills including warmth and sensitivity, conversational, ability to relate to and communicate with people from different cultures (at various levels within the organization);
- High integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics;
- Hard worker and ability to cope in difficult circumstances.
- Demonstrated computer operating skills, including proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, Google platform, and virtual technologies such as Skype and / or GoToMeeting;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Bengali;
- Physical fitness to live and travel in rural and urban areas with extreme conditions and limited medical support.
- Salary range Tk. 21,091.00 to 27,130.00.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- PF, Benevolent Fund, One Festival Bonus, Group Life Insurance, Medical Allowance, Leave will be provided after confirmation of job.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 21091 – 27130 per month
Location: Chapai Nawabganj, Rajshahi
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 04:56:07 GMT