এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Community Cooking & Learning Center (CCLC)-Field Assistant
Job description: Job Context
- The CCLC Field Assistant will be based on field office, assist to ensure the quality, efficient and effective delivery of project activities of Support and Empower Rohingya Women and girls in the community cooking and learning center (CCLCs). The position will responsible for the direct field level implementation of all kinds of activities.
- The CCLC Assistant will work closely with field Facilitator, beneficiaries, community leaders, others related actors, SM to ensure different awareness session, Training, orientation, home gardening and assist cash distribution. Assist the Officer to ensure that all program monitoring is in place and accountability & community feedback mechanism system is being utilized to improve program implementation.
- Assist to develop detail implementation plan for Community Cooking & Learning Center activities.
- Coordinate and supervise with Field Facilitators & volunteers and any other community engagement.
- Ensure CCLC committee meeting monthly and capacities committee member and Security guard/Watchman.
- Mobilization and sensitization community on programing regularly with accuracy.
- Assist to update beneficiary in time if needed for relocate or any replace issues.
- Make sure that all beneficiaries are well sensitize on WV and various activities.
- Establish demo kitchen vegetable garden to ensure family nutrition.
- Ensure small scale vegetable gardening in concept of do no harm for soil and water.
- Ensure garden to emphasize vertical gardening, permaculture, Multi-layer gardening concept.
- Ensure that beneficiaries are well aware about accountability and community feedback system.
- Capacities field facilitators to facilitate session and orientation.
- Monitor vegetable gardening and provide feedback.
- Supervise the daily work in progress and assist to prepare reports.
- Assist to keep close collaboration with senior program staff, other NGO, SM, CiC, community leaders.
- Bachelor Degree in any subject/Diploma Agriculture
- At least 1 year(s)
- At least 1-2 years’ previous experience in a development related field.
- Experience in vegetable gardening/crop production, cash/NFI Distribution in Relief / Refugee / Emergency context is an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge and skills of project implementation with vulnerable community
- Familiar with and abide by the NGO/Red Cross Code of Conduct, the People in Aid Code, HAP, Core Humanitarian standards
- Oral and written communication skills in English and Bengali
- Ability to work in a team
- Session/meeting facilitation skill
- Work under pressure and can take additional responsibilities
- Understand the Rohingya Language and culture
- Intermediate level of computer literacy using of Microsoft Office Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Power Point
- Monitoring and proven skill in data collection and report writing
- World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. Essential
- World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 02:18:20 GMT