এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Community Facilitator
Job description: Job Context
Health and Education for All (HAEFA) is a non-profit organization and working in health sector for the underprivileged people in Bangladesh. HAEFA is looking for Community Facilitator who is capable, confident and enthusiastic individual, interested in long-term career that will not only be challenging but also very rewarding with competitive compensation.
- Ensure Beneficiary selection according to project requirements
- Conduct with different stockholders and communities.
- Attend emergencies and work closely with the local community.
- Implement the project as per working plan
- Conduct door-to-door survey to finalize beneficiary.
- Finalize the beneficiary by ensuring endorsement and validation from relevant authorities.
- Conduct small-scale risk mitigation activities within the camp as needed.
- Monitor the working progress & ensure the quality of project activities & inform the Project Coordinator.
- Conduct different workshops (Awareness session, training orientation, lesson learned, inception, exit meeting, etc.)
- Mobilize the community According to the Project Need
- Other tasks assigned by the organization time to time
- Work at office
- Skills Required: Community Mobilization , health care, NGO ( Health)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Communication skill, Community Awareness, Community Engagement, Community Mobilization , COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 18 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 08:24:47 GMT